Britain's Sex Gangs: Asians and White Girls, C4, NOW

2deal2

lol the LOCAL fool got shut down. always knew you had some alterior agenda.....daemonz cant hide their evil for long. youve been downgraded from guardian reader type to official NF rep...at least guardian readers can actually read and have some intellect. but ur input is needed here to spread the balance of stupidity on the forum............ @ martinez, thats all part of the JWO...fuelling racial hate amongst the lower/middle class fools to keep them busy and divert attention from more pertinent problems.

first off, respect to you carpe for debating this in a civil manner, despite my sarcy tone yday, showing your intelligence compared to the likes of marvell

but of course the stats suit an agenda, there's no denying this guy is trying to prove his hypothesis, thats the point of the journal

whilst he may arguably distort the facts, the majority of the facts appear to be from neutral sources, like the FBI, cencus bureau etc, although of course you can always argue these organisations are racist and automatically win the argument in your eyes

and it doesn't come as a suprise that this guy advocates racial apartheid and is a member of whatever club he is, you know you won't find reports of this nature written by anyone "sittin on the fence" cos they'd be labelled a racist immediately, you know this and advocate the idea yourself that race should not be relevant

this annoys me, you see plenty of people on here talkin bout daemonz and what whitey does and shouldn't be allowed to do, yet its pushed that whites must see everyone as raceless

i didn't read much of the report apart from them bullet points, but i can see he compares the black on white crime to the white and black crime, the stats you posted up show that blacks commit over 50% of murders, so when put into the perspective of the percentage of blacks in the population (as you wanted), this doesn't bode to well for them

also shows that 94% of Black murders were committed by Blacks

race hate crimes are rife in the states atm, with plenty of states experiencing "beat whitey night", but its blanked in the media

but annnyway, that was a mad tangent.........my post was only intended to highlight the hypocrisy of I'm Broke's post, and the general politically correct anti-white racism that I see all the time

lol @ marvell, what agenda do I have then you racist?

but saying alllllll that......whilst I believe the white populace do have a right to understand and discuss the threats posed on us by immigration from 3rd world countries......they are showing this NOW for a reason

according to the plan muslims are gona take the wrap for the coming 2nd recession (fuck knows how exactly, the cost of the arab spring possibly?), which is gona sway public opinion to allow our elites to attack Iran

China and Russia will back Iran, WW3 commences, then we'll be given the lovely solution of a 1 world governmnet to stop this mess ever happening again, given to us by the people who created the problem in the first place

watch bled

• Downvote 1

local twat, im not racist... using the daemon names are valid based on the amount of occultism your leaders are involved in to keep in power....secondly, i swear you didnt even read the explanations of those crimes. it clearly said white people commit more crimes against whites, and black people commit more crimes against blacks. the only reason you chose to post that is cos your daemon mind was at work trying to make blacky look bad. most pple on here actually cuss every race equally..thats why the daemonz like you are so bait. where are you when we're cussing muslims, and arabs, and asians and black people?? but then u have to go out of your way every time and present some useless information that is ONLY and ALWAYS about 'them ethnics'...... if u keep seeing the name daemonz used and have a problem with it then why stay here? fuck off and go sing god save the queen...or just reamin a daemon and accept your share of the evil of our times. afterall you have the state run media and govt to attempt to get some form of revenge....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How can you post stats to back up a point when they are not proportional

:confused:

I mean it is 2011 and people are seriously debating things with race being a factor

There is no gene which makes certain races do certain things

If I cut you open local and done the same to Carpe what would be the difference between you then? Nothing

Racism is just ignorance and something carried out largely by uneducated people HOW IS THAT FOR A STAT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

_97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg

Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls in Newcastle who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex.

The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by a "cynical organisation", a court heard.

The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution.

Over the course of four trials, 20 young women gave evidence covering a period from 2011 to 2014.

These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.

Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.

Of the 26, three people have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-40879427

horrible shit, the police paid 10k to a rapist to spy of them as well.

/

For your enjoyment here's DM reporting the story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4775164/Police-paid-child-rapist-10k-spy-sex-parties.html#comments