Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini will sign for Italian giants AC Milan, according to the Serie A club's vice-president.Adriano Galliani revealed after his team's 2-1 triumph over Inter in Sunday's Milan derby that the Rossoneri are close to sealing a deal for the Frenchman whose contract with the Gunners expires at the end of the season.Galliani said: "Flamini will sign a four-year contract."The 24-year-old is expected to undergo a medical on Monday after flying to Italy on Sunday night.Gunners boss Arsene Wenger had admitted after the 1-0 victory over Everton that he was not "super-confident" Flamini would still be at Arsenal next season.Despite the offer of a lucrative new five-year deal - understood to be worth around £55,000-a-week - from the Barclays Premier League club, his future remains unresolved.Both AC Milan and Juventus were reported to be tracking the France international, who formed a fine partnership with Cesc Fabregas at the heart of the Arsenal team this season having looked to be on his way out of the club at the end of the last campaign.It is understood Flamini said his goodbyes to some staff as he left the car park after Sunday's match at the Emirates Stadium."Frankly, I don't know," said the Arsenal manager when asked about Flamini's future. "But if you ask me was I overall super-confident, I would say no."He has an offer on the table which is valid until tomorrow, then we will see."I am not confident, but also not worried. The situation is not in my hands."We have done what we had to do, it is now down to him to make a decision."Wenger called for the matter to be resolved expediently one way or another."At some stage you have to make a decision and if he goes we have to look at our options," said the Arsenal boss."We can't wait until July. You could lose players if they come on the market."My ideal solution is that he stays, so I am not happy if he goes - but we've done everything we can."
Just been on the Milan website to see if true an here are the words of Galliani - Flamini? "He's arriving tonight in Milan, if he passes the medical tests he will be a Milan player. Players want to join Milan, there are no doubts about that, I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't join us unless we qualified for the Champions League."

to be fair to flamini its not like hes takin bare money to go to bayern munich or valenciahes going to milan with ronaldhinio kaka nd patond a rreal chance of winnin the champions leaguegot no grudges against him ALWAYS gave 110%at left back or CM

LMAO @ Kevin Nolan being swag. You're bonkers mate.Would love us to hijack Liverpool's bid for Barry. I'm equally happy to see Diaby or Denilson, especially the latter, fill in next to Cesc next season.
CM paring of Denilson and Cesc is not winning anything