OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

you can like someones comment on a status?seen
Been able to for a while, thought it was stupid at first but it comes in handy..say someone writes back to you and you don't want to/can't be bothered to write back but don't wanna seem rude or ignorant..just like there comment so they know you've seen it and like it lol..Hate them people that will always comment back on a status even if you type something that doesn't need a response.

Champagne Sandra Rasqui I admit, I am highly inteligent but jesus, when it comes to cars i am bloody useles... only tday i found out how to open my car petrol tank, i didnt even know what petrol goes into my car so i had to ask for help at the petrol station, then i couldnt open the tank as the round thing was stuck so i had to ask somone else to open it for me!been driving for 3 years but my mother never taught me what oes into my car xxx5 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlikeChampagne Sandra Rasqui and Jessica Pérez Zabala like this.Junior St John I wouldnt call dat useless, jus show how far looks will get ya, everything done 4 ya hun. But petrol tank come on, hahahaha!!!2 minutes ago · LikeUnlikeChampagne Sandra Rasqui lool... babe... useless!! can u blieve in 3 years i have never put peetrol into my car? you frst have to open it with a car key then u screw tat thing out? but its hard man... and finding out what petrol goes into the car is just like wtf lol xxxxxA few seconds ago · LikeUnlike*CBL**DELETES*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Champagne Sandra Rasqui I admit, I am highly inteligent but jesus, when it comes to cars i am bloody useles... only tday i found out how to open my car petrol tank, i didnt even know what petrol goes into my car so i had to ask for help at the petrol station, then i couldnt open the tank as the round thing was stuck so i had to ask somone else to open it for me!been driving for 3 years but my mother never taught me what oes into my car xxx5 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlikeChampagne Sandra Rasqui and Jessica Pérez Zabala like this.Junior St John I wouldnt call dat useless, jus show how far looks will get ya, everything done 4 ya hun. But petrol tank come on, hahahaha!!!2 minutes ago · LikeUnlikeChampagne Sandra Rasqui lool... babe... useless!! can u blieve in 3 years i have never put peetrol into my car? you frst have to open it with a car key then u screw tat thing out? but its hard man... and finding out what petrol goes into the car is just like wtf lol xxxxxA few seconds ago · LikeUnlike*CBL**DELETES*
I'll be honest, I would put petrol in her car for her for 3 years.
  • Downvote 3