Time to kick her out,,?

L

She's your girl, she probably doesn't want to feel like any maid. Women don't think logically like men. We would look at that and say the bitch is living there and not paying bills the least she could do is tidy up the house but women look at it and think what kind of cruel and sexist man would make his girl clean everything. Or she's just lazy. What you need to do is talk to her properly but give her the impression that you're hearing her out, women like to think they're being listened to.
Just made my eyes pop out my head!

She's your girl, she probably doesn't want to feel like any maid. Women don't think logically like men. We would look at that and say the bitch is living there and not paying bills the least she could do is tidy up the house but women look at it and think what kind of cruel and sexist man would make his girl clean everything. Or she's just lazy. What you need to do is talk to her properly but give her the impression that you're hearing her out, women like to think they're being listened to.
its true tho. females have a very irrational way of thinking.I hate having a discussion/argument with a girl and she goes off on a tangent about sh*t that isn't even relevant...

its true tho. females have a very irrational way of thinking.I hate having a discussion/argument with a girl and she goes off on a tangent about sh*t that isn't even relevant...
argh trust me.
Works both ways imo. Or shld I say, from my hexperience.

Guest Lisa Turtle

I'm not wild. I'm very polite and considerate, I don't give tone or chat back either.And tbh I dont need to appreciate other chicks getting belted for less, because they don't concern me.

c/s Gups.Sometimes I'm just like 'what the f are you even talking about'And the male species LOVES to sulk.
cant take the sulkinhad what turned into a sulkin competition, 3 hours, i lost
Couple gyal from my past tried to tell me that i love sulking lol.. I really dont, but if u push me past the point where i dont care anymore, i dont give a f*ck what u say or think about anything in the the whole wide world.. If that seems like i'm sulking or holding anything against u then thats ur bad.. Bet its the same for most guys tbh