Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

Carnival was sick todayVibes was nice, saw bare old school faces, bottle of JD and a few cups of Henny had me feeling wavyKCC was good, passed through some other sound systems near PortobelloPassed through Rampage for a bit and saw pa's from Donaeo, Gappy Ranx, Princess Nyah and EgyptDidn't get a chance to go to the HLC stage but its a minor because I just came back from the Heartless on the hill carnival afterparty which was live still. That funky tune that Doctor has out now is swag, he did some deadout pa of it at the raveTomorrow is gonna be even better. Got the bottle of grey goose there and I think I might bring a lil bit of wray & nephew to start the day off

A man has been killed and another injured in a shooting near the Ministry of Sound nightclub in south London.The dead man, who is believed to be in his 20s, was shot outside the venue in Gaunt Street, Southwark, at about 0440 BST, police said.He was confirmed dead at the scene and a murder inquiry is under way. He has not yet been identified.A second 29-year-old man who suffered gunshot wounds is in a stable condition in hospital.A post-mortem examination will take place later.Officers are appealing for anyone who may have information about the shootings to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

He got run down and then they went and shot him to make sure the job was done. I doubt there is much danger of any of you lot being accidentally struck down in such a way. Sounds pretty deliberate to me.Swear Carnival is splants when they aren't actually getting down the known urban acts to perform. There's only a handful of acts that anyone gives a sh*t about there this year.

Pure longness with the tube today, so mind out

HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Minor delays are occurring due to an earlier signal failure at Baker Street. Reported: 31/08/09 10:21 Last Updated: 31/08/09 10:21NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL: From 0400 Sunday 30 August until 0300 Tuersday 1 September, Routes 6 7 23 27 28 31 36 52 70 187 295 316 328 and 452 will be diverted and subject to delays in the Shepherds Bush, Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill area. Some buses will terminate short of their usual destinations. Please click here for full bus diversion information Reported: 19/08/09 15:34 Last Updated: 26/08/09 15:01WESTBOURNE PARK STATION: Sunday 30 and Bank Holiday Monday 31 August, exit only between 1100 and 1800, then closed from 2330 each evening.