GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Game Looks SERIOUS!

i found GTA IV boring and didnt even complete it, but it looks like they have recaptured the fun in this GTA!

Basically its not even worth copping the GTA's until they have a few years to bed into the new consoles....I bet the 1st GTA on PS4/XBoxOne will be boring as!

i want lots of old skl 90s hip hop and a future garage radio station

In GTA V, instead of just having radio stations, many missions will be scored, with specific music tracks played at specific moments in order to build atmosphere and tension. However, radio stations will continue to exist.

We though could do something interesting if we scored missions in GTA. Obviously we didn't want to lose radio stations, so we thought we'd do both. Exactly how we're going to balance between the two we're not entirely sure yet – we're still trying to figure that out. But we have some very cool people doing the score, different people, who will work in the same stem-based system that we used in the other games".
Dan Houser in The Guardian

The following songs were mentioned in previews of the game:
"Radar Love" - originally by Golden Earring (1973 - genre: hard rock)[2]
"Give It to Me Baby" - originally by Rick James (1981 - genre: R&[3]
"Glamorous" - Fergie feat. Ludacris (2007 - genre: R&
"I Like It" - Enrique Iglesias (2010 - genre: dance)
"Regulate" - Warren G feat. Nate Dogg (1994 - genre: hip-hop)
The following song was confirmed to be in the game by the artist himself:
"Love Sosa" - Chief Keef (2012 - genre: hip hop)[4]
The following songs have appeared in official trailers for GTA V:
"Ogden's Nut Gone Flake" - Small Faces (1968 - genre: psychedelic rock) - this song was heard in the first trailer.
"Skeletons" - Stevie Wonder (1986 - genre: R& - this song was heard in the second trailer.
"Radio Ga Ga" - Queen (1984 - genre: pop/rock) - heard in the Michael trailer.
"Hood Gone Love It" - Jay Rock (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (2011 - genre: contemporary hip-hop) - heard in the Franklin trailer.
"Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" - Waylon Jennings (1975 - genre: country) - heard in the Trevor trailer.