FIFA Corruption Scandal

MrJibbles

Basically since usa 94 kind of excluding france 98 all other hosts have needed new stadiums, new infrastructure, transport links and hotels.

The money is not in votes, money is in the contracts to build these facilities

• Upvote 2

http://www.justice.gov/opa/file/450231/download

Testimony: https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/2093153/blazer.pdf

Chuck Blazer docs

@skysports_bryan: Chuck Blazer admits he "facilitated acceptance of bribe" over 1998 World Cup host nation and 2010 host nation selection. #FIFA #SSNHQ

PMSL I had to skip through that SMD member as 5 minutes is kinda long to spend your time making a voice recording about me. You don't really need to know the Ins and Outs of a cats ass about me as I know set man on here already downloaded my pictures and keep it on their hard drives like the freaks they are. But to put your mind at ease I'm working class without a degree, my family? I have no idea how many of them have one, My family is huge and they range from business owners to guys who worked for that shitty Labour party to Ra members and Drugs Barons whom coincidentally don't have degrees but probably would see more money and class than you ever will in your life time - No offence I'm just guessing too :) 

P.S. Forgive me for wearing a leather jacket and knitted sweater to watch guys playing Football. I'll put on a Tuxedo just for you next time.

Next time just type to me. You don't get any extra kudos for that fruity voice of yours.

So blazer saying the gold cup from 1993-2003 was full of bribary and kickbacks

Hope this gets expanded on and not dumped by the wayside defo wanna hear the full story on this

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/dec/02/mike-lee-qatar-world-cup-bid

This guy ate well and no one will ever mention him again

Fifa crisis: England 'ready' to host World Cup in 2022 - Whittingdale

England would be ready and able to host the Fifa World Cup in 2022 if it is stripped from Qatar, according to a British government minister.

Swiss and US authorities are looking at corruption claims around the bidding processes for the 2018 and 2022 events.

UK Sport Secretary John Whittingdale says England has the facilities but added it is unlikely to happen as Russia is staging the 2018 tournament.

Under Fifa rules the Cup cannot be held on the same continent twice in a row.

The shock resignation of Fifa president Sepp Blatter on Tuesday has intensified calls for the 2022 bidding process to be re-run, if that process is proved to have been corrupt.

Culture Secretary John Whittingdale said "we have the facilities in this country" to host the World Cup in 2022

Qatar organisers have always denied any corruption in their bid.

Speaking in the House of Commons on Thursday, Whittingdale said: "If Fifa came forward and asked us to consider hosting it, we have the facilities in this country and of course we did mount a very impressive, if unsuccessful, bid to host the 2018 World Cup.

"In terms of the decision to hold the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, that is obviously something which we are watching, but at the moment that decision stands.

"If it were decided to change that, I think as the chairman of the English FA Greg Dyke observed, if Russia hosts the World Cup in 2018 it does seem very unlikely that another European country would host it in 2022."

Prime Minister David Cameron has backed Whittingdale's comments but said his priority is "cleaning up" Fifa.

Australia, who lost out to Qatar in the bidding process, has also indicated it could step in.

However, Australian sports minister Sussan Ley has made it clear the country would not make another bid to host a World Cup until there are major changes at Fifa.

The bidding process for the 2018 World Cup, which England unsuccessfully contested, is also under scrutiny.

Swiss authorities revealed last week they were looking into how the 2018 and 2022 tournaments were allocated, while America's FBI has also announced it has launched an investigation.

However, Russian sports minister Vitaly Mutko insisted there was "no risk" of his country being stripped of its rights.

US foreign policy >

Irish fa accepting bungs from fifa confirmed

So why are England not boycotting the friendly ????

Baffed

/

Scotland playing qatar too lmao

Same guys always salty about western powers getting involved but would rather dust nations corrupt the game

If you hate western powers so much why do you reside there and pay taxes to these western people you hate