VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Shame is beyond sh*t

Absolute borefest

Waiting for the storyline to kick in but never did

They film the man jogging for 5 minutes and his sis does a super slow 10 minute version of 'New York, New York'

One of the worst films I have seen in a while

• Downvote 1

Shame is beyond sh*t

Absolute borefest

Waiting for the storyline to kick in but never did

They film the man jogging for 5 minutes and his sis does a super slow 10 minute version of 'New York, New York'

One of the worst films I have seen in a while

Haha that's Steve McQueen style I guess, watched a bit of it last night, thought it was decent...going to finish it off when I get home

^Steve McQueen is a genius tbh

i loved Shame and Hunger

i would love see a collaboration effort between Tom Ford & Steve McQueen to some capacity - i think they're aesthetic could work really well together

New Woody Allen.

Penelope Cruz my goodness

On that note Small Time Crooks - Woody Allen film on BBC1 now

this looks great! i really enjoyed 'Midnight in Paris' i really didn't expect much from it (which might have helped) but it really did deliver on all fronts!

loool its basically peter griffin, in a teddy bear form

deffo going cinema to watch this

lmao gonna have to see this, looks f*ck*ng jokes

/

Watched Green Lantern over the weekend, has to be up there with one of the worst super hero adaptations of all time.

The pacing of the film was disastrous, i really just can't believe how bad it was.

Well battleship was trash...maybe I need to lay off cinema for a while :lol:

Hollywood seem to love pushing these talentless 'pretty boy' actors out there to star in lead action films who can't carry the damn flick

These new cats have no charisma at all man

What ever happened to Arnold,Bruce Wills,Jean Claude,Dolph Ludgren,Stallone,Ford

now we got Justin Timberlake Sam Worthington Taylor Kitsch and Henry Cavill and soon come Justin Beiber