Breaking Bad (Spoilers Inside)

Kurtis

After everything, Walter made that last phone call for one reason and one reason alone: to clear Skylar of all possible charges. Notice the language he uses- "you were always begging me to stop, telling me its illegal, immoral, someone could get hurt" etc, "I warned you what would happen if you crossed me", "Oh what am I saying, you never had anything to do with it, this was me, it was all me". Of course he presents it in a manner that is made to seem him like a piece of utter shit, and in many ways he is, but this was a truly selfless act to defend his family. Walt destroying the phone demonstrates he knew police were there, and solidifies my views.

This quote from Gus still resonates with me.

Gus Fring: "What does a man do Walter? A man provides for his family. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."

walt >

gus >

• Upvote 4

Of course that call was contrived. This whole thing has been for his family, not gonna stop now, especially with him dying.

Put it this way, walt aint gonna let man steal 70 million (and kill his brother in law) with no reprecussions.

Lets just say the next few eps are gonna be MAD

Of course that call was contrived. This whole thing has been for his family, not gonna stop now, especially with him dying.

Put it this way, walt aint gonna let man steal 70 million (and kill his brother in law) with no reprecussions.

Lets just say the next few eps are gonna be MAD

yessssssssssss

That last episode >>>>>>>>>>

Walt grinding salt in the wound on jessie >>>>>>>>>>>

hank knowing he was gona die, the realisation he should have tread lightly >>>>>>>>

todd the god and his black heart made from coal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

marie's tears when she heard what befell to her husband>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>> Walt jr...... senior should have told man to sit down and eat his breakfast, most use less character on tv since towelie in south park

• Upvote 6

dunno why man enter this topic before watching the latest ep.

• Upvote 7

Why do they wanna keep cooking if they have the money

/

Should put spoilers in title

bout 7ish? of them = £10m each

70m each >>>>> 10m each

greed <<<<<<<<<<<<

• Upvote 1