John Terry & Anton Ferdinand Racism Row

Fighting Weight

Mr. Terry, what are the two most frequent insults you receive on the football pitch?

That I slept with my team mate's missus

And the second most frequent?

That my mum loves Scouse c*ck

And

In Terry's defence, the court heard he had only been sent off four times in 600 top flight games and never in relation to his useof language.

That statistic led to a hilarious misunderstanding when Terry was asked to repeat the figure 'four times' because of difficulties hearing his evidence.

During questioning, George Carter-Stephenson QC, for Terry, said: 'Can you say, please, four times?'

Terry responded 'Please, please, please, please' to guffaws of laughter around the courtroom. The footballer appeared confused by response from the courtroom.

creasing

no matter how many times i read the scouse c*ck one i fully buss up everytime. If i was that judge i would be bawling in court.

JJ summed it up, there was no way it could be proved Antons claims were true.

Down to Antons lawyers to prove without doubt their claims are true, that was never happening. LOL @ lip reader like it is a science.

More than likely Terry did say it, but this is court it has to be proved.

Been a joke the whole ting.

More or less is these days.

In Terry's defence, the court heard he had only been sent off four times in 600 top flight games and never in relation to his useof language.

That statistic led to a hilarious misunderstanding when Terry was asked to repeat the figure 'four times' because of difficulties hearing his evidence.

During questioning, George Carter-Stephenson QC, for Terry, said: 'Can you say, please, four times?'

Terry responded 'Please, please, please, please' to guffaws of laughter around the courtroom. The footballer appeared confused by response from the courtroom.

Quite disrespectful still.

Distasteful.

JJ summed it up, there was no way it could be proved Antons claims were true.

Down to Antons lawyers to prove without doubt their claims are true, that was never happening. LOL @ lip reader like it is a science.

More than likely Terry did say it, but this is court it has to be proved.

Been a joke the whole ting.

Weighing all the evidence together, I think it is highly unlikely that Mr Ferdinand accused Mr Terry on the pitch of calling him a black c*nt. However I accept that it is possible that Mr Terry believed at the time, and believes now, that such an accusation was made. The prosecution evidence as to what was said by Mr Ferdinand at this point is not strong. Mr Cole gives corroborating (although far from compelling corroborating) evidence

on this point. It is therefore possible that what he said was not intended as an insult, but rather as a challenge to what he believed had been said to him.

In those circumstances, there being a doubt, the only verdict the court can record is one of not guilty.

Anton didnt have lawyers it was the crown vs john terry not ferdinand vs terry

The crowns responsibilty is to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt not without a doubt and IMO they did

The magistrate did not accept john terrys defense on a whole but he did accept terry MAY have THOUGHT anton said did u call me a black c*nt

That to any reasonable person is not a reasonable scenario or reasonable doubt which is why its some joke ting

have u even linked a black girl mate

your a bounty

You are a hypocrite, you claim you don't deal with white chicks, yet you risk pregnancy with one and always begging for white chicks in the NSFW rooms. Your not pro black, pro african or pro Caribbean, your just a d*ck sucking punk!

When your engaged, married or breading an Af or Carib descended chick, come try send for me.

Little p*ssy face!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

have u even linked a black girl mate

your a bounty

You are a hypocrite, you claim you don't deal with white chicks, yet you risk pregnancy with one and always begging for white chicks in the NSFW rooms. Your not pro black, pro african or pro Caribbean, your just a d*ck sucking punk!

When your engaged, married or breading an Af or Carib descended chick, come try send for me.

Little p*ssy face!

from when you find girls of your own race inferior to others you are a bounty, and an autistic one at that