Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

Jese>>Morrison

I will leave this here

Ravel >>> Anybody from Reals academy

f*ck outta here Porchy

Not that outlandish tbh.

Morrison by all accounts was outperforming Pogba in the youth teams and Pogba as now gone on to be one of the best young talents in the world.

I don't think talent wise Morrison is behind Jese, its his personality that hasn't allowed him to progress the way he should.

Jese>>Morrison

I will leave this here

Ravel >>> Anybody from Reals academy

f*ck outta here Porchy

:lmao:

Them archive crate digging finds there

Whats funny ?

Ravel >>>>> Jesse

One was given a chance to shine in the first team after being the standout in the youth and second team

One wasn't

Morrison just turned 21 lol

If he gets games at QPR and signs for a manager who gives him a chance in a football team ie Everton/Southampton etc

We will see who has the last laugh

:/

Guy tries so hard to be anti-english

People were saying the same about Pogba

''If he was as good as you keep saying, Fergie would at least play him, probably not all that, probably doesnt try hard enough''

Couple years later he is on his way to becoming one of the best midfielders in the world, starting week in week out for the Italian Champions

Harry Redknapp has claimed Ravel Morrison can be his new Paolo Di Canio after agreeing a loan deal for the England U21 star.

The West Ham playmaker will sign a 93-day loan next week - allowing him to stay for the playoff finals if required.

And the QPR boss insisted Morrison can add a vital spark to his third-placed team who are seeking an immediate return to the Premier League.

"We need someone who can unlock the door," Redknapp said. "I've always had someone in my teams who can change a game. I had Di Canio and Merson at

Portsmouth. I've had someone special who can  turn a game for you. Thought the other day we dominated but Ravel may be one of those lads who can do that for us. 

It is a gamble for us. He has got baggage or something else.

"If we didn't have a problem somewhere he wouldn't be here, he would still be playing at Manchester United. He has that talent.

"It's the chance you take. Somewhere in life you have got to take a chance and take a gamble. Sometimes they come off and sometimes they don't.

"Maybe we do need a little bit of a maverick on the pitch. Someone who can do his own thing at time. Adel was the main reason they got promoted. Talk to Clint he was the difference and the icing on the cake that got them up. Hopefully Ravel can do the same."

The Rangers boss added: "As far as I know he is fit and ready to play. Hopefully he is ok."

• 3 weeks later...

Ravel Morrison 'the best since Paul Gascoigne', says Lee Clark

Ravel Morrison is the best footballer since Paul Gascoigne, according to Birmingham manager Lee Clark.

Morrison, on loan at QPR from West Ham, scored both goals to secure his team's 2-0 win at Birmingham.

The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at St Andrew's under Clark, who is disappointed that Morrison looks unlikely to make Roy Hodgson's England's World Cup squad.

"He is the best footballer since Paul Gascoigne," Clark said.

Clark added: "If Paul Gascoigne had not done his knee he would have become the best player in the world.

"I played with Paul. I grew up with Paul. The only thing is that Ravel doesn't know who Paul Gascoigne is!

"[Morrison] has the pace of a wide-man. He has the balance but plays in the middle of the pitch because he can manoeuvre the ball."

Clark feels that it is only England U21 international Morrison's attitude that is holding him back.

The Birmingham manager thinks that working with Harry Redknapp will help bring the best out of Morrison, who joined QPR on loan for the rest of the season in February.

He said: "Ravel can score goals, as we have seen. It is what is between the ears with him and he knows about this problem.

"He now has a perfect manager because Harry Redknapp loves those type of players. Ravel can change games and I thought he was a class act against Birmingham.

"I was hoping that he would continue doing it for West Ham because I would love to see him on that plane to Brazil.

"He would certainly be capable of doing something for England coming off the bench for 10 minutes in any environment."

Guy at my footy team was saying today that ravel got kicked out of utd because he drove in to carrington but had his mates in back of blacked out car whilst training they stole watches etc prob chatting sh!t but interesting because fergie did say he's best 17 yr old he's seen

Guy at my footy team was saying today that ravel got kicked out of utd because he drove in to carrington but had his mates in back of blacked out car whilst training they stole watches etc prob chatting sh!t but interesting because fergie did say he's best 17 yr old he's seen

Hdhdhdndh

What a load of bollox

Hdhdhdndh

What a load of bollox

What I said to him but he knows best.. Thinks knows it all one of them ones..

rumour went round a while ago on twitter, rio came out and said it was a load of rubbish

Ravel shits on barkley

Hope he fullfils his potential

Why's he playing in the Championship then?

from what i heard

Mark Curtis is the agent to Sam Allardyce, Kevin Nolan, Adrian, Andy Carroll, Jack Collison, Matt Jarvis, Jussi Jaaskelainen and James Tomkins.

Ravel rejected a meeting with Mark Curtis (against Allardyce's wishes), told him he wasn't interested then got dropped and shipped out on loan.

/

Theres so much dodgy shit going on in footy management right now. Allardyce, Redknapp, Warnock....

the list is growing longer