FAO: EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME

Daniel Esskimo Scott

biting london style how exactly?

Well you're from Cardiff right?

Looking at your videos/your dress/your vocabulary

The London influence is almost overwhelming

Looking at you I don't think 'this is an artist from Cardiff' I see someone who has seen a blueprint of a lot of rappers/emcee's from London, and tried to use it himself, down to the slang you use

Listen lets not make assumptions, none of u know me really so all this talk of "mums kitchen" and being a "farmer" is mythical.

I aint scared to put my face to what im sayin, far as im concerned none of u can look down on me, cos to be posting on here on the regs, shows me you have no real circle outside.

Anyway it is what it is, i aint tryna win none of u man round, i just want extra views.

So keep all these regular forum jokes up, ive heard them all every time ive posted on here.

Its so sad.

I'm sat here posting and getting paid for it about 'no real circle'.

You were trying to win us around, which is why you caught feelings,and why you posted it here in the first place.

In this day and age there are a million people at home doing what you're trying to do. Each view you get is precious nobody has time to sit through every second of every musicians material, I don't even give that attention to some of the musicians in my own family/circle.

I still gave you 15 seconds and I still haven't heard any material, wasn't entertained, won remember your name or your face, and that's because you'd rather rant about YOUR FANBASE not making opportunities for YOU. We don't owe you shit, and as a first time viewer, to hear you struggling to even obtain views of all the potential fruits of your labor made me question your talent, and your professional integrity as a first impression. Hence my prejudicial second statement.

Crying because your not getting any likes :lol:

Moistness

Its almost as bad as crying and leaving di forum because someone merged your QPR thread

You still hurt the sports room is in decline

People come and go more often as this place aint what it used to be

Get used to it

^

The gift that keeps on giving.

• Upvote 1