Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

worse than gayle imo, gayle was a snake, a perverse deviant and probably a homosexual, but man essentially did it for the faps. This is just malice, its like drinking with a mate then putting a mask on and kicking the shite out of him, then taking the mask off and asking him what happened and is he alrite, beyond snakey.

Exactly

Spot on

Some sh*t your wife would look down on you on, lol you f*ck*ng creep

arrgh

Wow conclusive, i didnt even know about the VVV history, i just saw it in the admin cp during my research and upped the screen.

Fucked.

the ip stuff is damning enough by itself, but along with the other evidence like this

:rofl:shsuhuhjfgjk kfkJeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ!I'm glad this thread derailed & took the path it did because I can tell it's definately deeper than vip2 for many guys.Lmao @ guys believing the fantasitical liesLmao @ randoms sending from guys I've never even had an exchange with, known or acknowledged before Then the killer :D I'm suppose to be this vvv person?Vip2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________
tbh the vvv guy upped fb pics from me, mike kane and logers. only person who has all three on fb is.....u guessed it.

Some wild guess work going on still but hey, you man believe what you want.I fail to believe whatever pictures this VVV person uploaded could only have come from me who you think is actually VVV.I'll leave it there.

e u know Goddaz?

A little, I do some work for him.

nah.

100% guilty

/

that tirade after the man's grandad had died, that was some malignant sh*t.

worse than gayle imo, gayle was a snake, a perverse deviant and probably a homosexual, but man essentially did it for the faps. This is just malice, its like drinking with a mate then putting a mask on and kicking the shite out of him, then taking the mask off and asking him what happened and is he alrite, beyond snakey.

REH I QUESTIONED IT?

Younbloodz-feat-Lil-Jon-Damn.mp3

As Wreckz said the only other conclusion is E.Morgan is his side chick and he dont want to get caught out

because what was done normally only a female would do something like that..... its not a male trait.

but the VVV character is 100% him

• Upvote 1

As Wreckz said the only other conclusion is E.Morgan is his side chick and he dont want to get caught out

because what was done normally only a female would do something like that..... its not a male trait.

but the VVV character is 100% him

He is a BITCH NIGGA

me and mike g clocked this from earlyyyyyy

chatting some sh*t about you were in a civil war, you aint man enough, you were probably one of the ones Kony left naked in a bush when he saw you fail miserably tryna fire an AK

Living a lie, probably living your friends life

• Upvote 9