Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

is it 100% him? they're not both IPs from the same proxy or something?

*disclaimer*i don't really understand all this internet cloak and dagger behaviour. so don't laugh if what i suggest is ridiculous

aotLe.png

you see at the bottom where it shows their usernames and different IP addresses? thats the IP addresses they registered on the forum with AFAIK (notice how the first 2 octets of the IP are the same (80.42)? this usually suggests that it resolves to the same host)

the IP at the top is the IP that was looked up, and both users have used that IP to post, and it shows the times they both posted using that IP.

*boring bit* theres only a set number of IP addresses to go around (version 4) and when the protocol was started they didnt think theyd need so many, so some ISPs share them out, these are called dynamic IP addresses, when you connect (actually turn on your router) youre assigned an IP address from a pool, when you disconnect (switch it off) it thrown back in the pool to be assigned to someone else.

as far as i can tell (from googling) that IP belongs to Tiscali, now tell me, when was the last time you disconnected your broadband connection? (dont think ive touched my router since i got it) and what are the chances that theyre both on the same ISP, both on the forum, Goddaz made a post, disconnected his broadband, then 6 hours later e.morgan connected to his ISP and got the same IP address from the thousands they have and made a post on this same forum?

and that isnt the only instance of them sharing an IP

thats how I see it, interpret the data yourself

IP is not Tiscali. Its actually TALK TALK....

is it 100% him? they're not both IPs from the same proxy or something?

*disclaimer*i don't really understand all this internet cloak and dagger behaviour. so don't laugh if what i suggest is ridiculous

aotLe.png

you see at the bottom where it shows their usernames and different IP addresses? thats the IP addresses they registered on the forum with AFAIK (notice how the first 2 octets of the IP are the same (80.42)? this usually suggests that it resolves to the same host)

the IP at the top is the IP that was looked up, and both users have used that IP to post, and it shows the times they both posted using that IP.

*boring bit* theres only a set number of IP addresses to go around (version 4) and when the protocol was started they didnt think theyd need so many, so some ISPs share them out, these are called dynamic IP addresses, when you connect (actually turn on your router) youre assigned an IP address from a pool, when you disconnect (switch it off) it thrown back in the pool to be assigned to someone else.

as far as i can tell (from googling) that IP belongs to Tiscali, now tell me, when was the last time you disconnected your broadband connection? (dont think ive touched my router since i got it) and what are the chances that theyre both on the same ISP, both on the forum, Goddaz made a post, disconnected his broadband, then 6 hours later e.morgan connected to his ISP and got the same IP address from the thousands they have and made a post on this same forum?

and that isnt the only instance of them sharing an IP

thats how I see it, interpret the data yourself

IP is not Tiscali. Its actually TALK TALK....

On 30 June 2009, Tiscali sold its UK subsidiary to The Carphone Warehouse following regulatory approval from the European Union.[14] The service was rebranded as TalkTalk in January 2010.[15]

i didnt really wanna have to dig out all the other matching ip screen shots but theres nothing more i hate than bare face lying.

Like I said, I'm not guilty as much as you man would like to believe it but this is VIP.

People will be believe anything they want and it doesn't help my case given what has transpired with Gayle etc.

As for that being a Talk Talk ip now swift. Yes, I'm with talk talk now but I only switched about two months ago, before that I was with BT but this being vip ppl will say say I done it from a different computer/isp etc.

Faze up whatever you like. I don't care, you man are the ip/computer experts so do your ting.

As for what it's worth Titan. I've never had anything towards you, nor will I despite what your accusing me of infact I remember I helped you many times. sh*t I offered to drop you money when that situation with your dad was kicking off now your going to believe off the strength a suspect ip address match I was this e.morgan? Cool.

• Downvote 7

Many times? As for the situation with my dad, yeah I remember you talking about money sources but I declined that and honestly never would have taken that sh*t.

To me, that IP address says enough. I'm not going back and forth with you over this sh*t, I have nothing to say to you beyond here.

Fuck it this aint a witch hunt, people can make up there own minds

http://imgur.com/a/2Uoao#0 <---- full history of when goddaz has posted from the same ip as e.morgan...

the one anomaly in the whole e.morgan history is this one.

5eVzah.jpg

and like you said you were on BT before. e.morgan posted from your BT ip, aswell as your talk talk one. Coincidence?

• Upvote 1