How can we get the posts Goddaz made in the Two Shades of Gayle

I think man was slyly hinting to us he is involved in such activities

Bare guys got caught slipping is all i'm saying Pmsl

That's what happens when your too fast for pum pum

Pos Local

/

FFS

How do we keep missing things

I think I need to check some chicks profiles coz it just hit me that some chicks added me around the time this POF site came here and I was suspicious but accepted them as I have nothing to hide/bait on my fb

I'll up some the deets in abit to see if any of you man got the same requests.

Mr Gayle you absolute c*nt!!!

It seems man has been doing serious damage control. All three chicks I was suspicious of have been deleted. One was called Anna from what I remember, blonde snowflake, very pretty.

Like I said before, most man were too fast & quick to lap up the sh*t he fed you lot. The way some of you have gone in on him I would not be surprised if certain man get exposed differently.

I shall await the carnage.

all seems forced to me

I think I need to check some chicks profiles coz it just hit me that some chicks added me around the time this POF site came here and I was suspicious but accepted them as I have nothing to hide/bait on my fb

It seems man has been doing serious damage control. All three chicks I was suspicious of have been deleted. One was called Anna from what I remember, blonde snowflake, very pretty.

Like I said before, most man were too fast & quick to lap up the sh*t he fed you lot. The way some of you have gone in on him I would not be surprised if certain man get exposed differently.

all seems forced to me

owl_orly.png_thumb.jpg

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

• Upvote 2

all seems forced to me

Truss

But the last line he deads himself

all seems forced to me

trus. some actor

If you have five pounds and Goddaz has five pounds, Goddaz has more money than you. Goddaz can kill two stones with one bird. There is no 'ctrl' button on Goddaz computer. Goddaz is always in control Goddaz is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you. Apple pays Goddaz 99 pence every time he listens to a song.Goddaz destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for GoddazGoddaz doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Goddaz has allowed to live.Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Goddaz.Goddaz does not sleep. He waitsGoddaz counted to infinity - twice.When Goddaz does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.Goddaz doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.Goddaz can slam a revolving door.

LMFAO

• Upvote 2