Racism In Football

Admin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest babatundestacks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toure-disgusted-sickened-lack-6661325

Yaya Toure "disgusted" and "sickened" by lack of respect in England and does NOT want sons to play football

ā€œI scored 24 goals, 20 in the Premier League (in 2014/15), and nobody mentioned it. No recognition, no trophy, nothing. You understand a bit by disgust," he said

Yaya Toure admits he is disgusted and sickened at not getting the respect he feels he deserves in England.

Midfielder Toure claims he hasnā€™t received enough recognition for inspiring Manchester City to two Premier League titles and FA Cup and Capital One Cup victories since his Ā£24m move from Barcelona in 2010.

And and the 32 year-old is so angered by his alleged mistreatment that he doesnā€™t want either of his sons involved in football.

Toure said: ā€œI do not want them to have to go through everything that I have endured. It has hurt me.

ā€œStudying for them - thatā€™s what I told the missus. You know, everyone thinks I am happy: I have won titles, lots of money, but, no, I am not happy.ā€

Toure was one of Cityā€™s star men two seasons ago when he hit 24 goals to help them to a league and Capital One Cup double.

He was unable to replicate that form last season but said: ā€œI have just come out of a season with City where we finished second in the English league, which is the hardest in the world, I scored 12 goals despite the fact that I had to leave the club to join my national team that was playing in the African Cup of Nations, I was out for nearly two months, and I am reproached for not scoring as many goals as last season?

ā€œI scored 24 goals, 20 in the Premier League (in 2014/15), and nobody mentioned it. No recognition, no trophy, nothing. You understand a bit by disgust.

ā€œHere (in England), when it is bad, they stress it, when its good, they leave that in the dungeon. They have always used their little methods to annoy me, to alienate me.

ā€œI often have the impression I am an inconvenience. A lot. Here, things are never said as they should be said.

ā€œWe should speak just as much about the positives as the negatives, no?

ā€œUs, the Africans, when we do good work, we like to be recompensed for that, recognised. Because if we are recognised for our true value, we advance faster. That is what I believe.

ā€œFor several reasons. When I arrived at City, in 2010, a heard a lot of people say, here, that I was going to kill football!

ā€œI was coming from Barcelona as a player who had not played a lot in the previous months, and they did not understand. The journalists were talking about my salary and saying that it was a disgrace.

ā€œDespite the fact that I had just arrived at the club to help them to progress and to win titles. A lot of people, idiots, I have to say, mocked me when I said that.

ā€œThey asked what I, Yaya TourĆ©, was going to change at City. And so, did you see what happened next? We won nearly everything.

ā€œI did it, we did it, because I was not all alone of course, but nobody picked up on it again. In fact, it is recognition that I do not have that hurts me. It is a bit sickening.ā€

ā€œWe are always looking, even today, to find fault in me for insignificant things even though I am doing more and more.ā€

Ivory Coast star Toure insisted his unhappiness would not force him out of England added in Lā€™Equipe: ā€œOne day, in Abidjan, a youngster, 15 years old, stops me and says: ā€œBig brother, you say that you have to always work harder, but we see what you are going through over there. We, we did not get your opportunity and you think that we are going to work like you ask only to be treated like that?ā€

ā€œYou know, young people see through us, they see through their role models and they ask questions.ā€

Cs yaya 100%

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol like 80% of vip2 haven't been slating Yaya for the past few years.

Saying he doesn't track back in a midfield 2 and denying he was soley responsible for a fa cup 2 league titles and a Carling cup are a next ting

Imagine if Gerrard done what he done

They would make him king of the north

• Upvote 2

Guest babatundestacks

Whats you lots opinion on this?

Good idea? Bad idea?

Dynamo Kiev stadium chief says Ukrainian club could segregate black fans from other supporters in bid to combat racism

A Dynamo Kiev stadium chief says having a 'black sector' could help

Footage showed four black men being attacked in the home end last week

UEFA are to decide on what disciplinary action to take against Dynamo

Volodimir Spilchenko, the director of Dynamo's home ground, says that having black fans segregated from other supporters could prevent racism

By OLIVER TODD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:09, 26 October 2015 | UPDATED: 12:35, 27 October 2015

A Dynamo Kiev stadium chief says they could segregate black fans from other supporters in a bizarre move to combat the sort of racist scenes seen in their Champions League draw with Chelsea.

UEFA will decide on what disciplinary sanctions to take against Dynamo on Tuesday after shocking footage showed four black men being attacked in the home end of the Olimpiyskiy Stadium last week.

And ahead of the outcome of the investigation Volodimir Spilchenko, the director of Dynamo's home ground, says that having a 'black sector' is one way they could stop the racist behaviour in the stands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-black-fans-supporters-bid-combat-racism.html

Guest babatundestacks

Lol please tell me you think that's a good idea?

Im 50/50.

Its up to the black fans in ukraine and how they feel about it.

I give dynamo kiev some credit for finally acknowledging they have a problem