If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh but give yourself more time to live life.. f*ck settling at like 23.. each to their own though

But your meaning of living life probably won't be the same as another person's...

as highlighted.. each to their own

• 2 weeks later...

Kaygee's man being a good father is a good demonstration that he will/may be a good father to their children if they have any.

With the increase in absent fathers, I think showing You're a good active father should outweigh any negatives it comes with. (on page 3, so will probably have more to add)

Then it would be ideal to have a relationship with someone who has a child already from a previous relationship.

or just a woman who doesn't mind You having children?

unless You're saying You don't want more children, in which case You may want someone who has had all the children they want, so they're not trying to have them with You?

/

probs would just let the chick look after it and visit on weekends, might ask my mum to contribute money or something but being 21 and having a yout<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

cannot believe I just read that

• 2 months later...