WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

Fuck Wenger, don't know how many times I have said this over the years. Guy is as stubborn as they come, tactically clueless, never learns as he thinks he knows it all and he has no fight or determination. On top of that he can't even handle himself in the transfer market anymore.

He needs to go and its a shame that as much as he did for us and English football that he has tarnished his name and reputation amongst a lot of Arsenal fans and general football fans worldwide.

I said that exact thing when we signed Ozil. It's not even a personnel issue anymore, it's him. Sure there are positions that we need strengthening, but there is a strong enough squad there to  be challening chelsea. There is no magic signing anymore that's suddenly going to put this right, he either needs to change or be changed.

Both are highly unlikely 

I'm not defending him at all. But what a free kick from Siggy.

The rest is his shortcomings and failings in the transfer dealings being highlighted.

In the Charity Shield the warning signs were there when Chambers had strips torn off him by Dzeko, papered over by a good 3-0 win (highlighting what I've been saying about City all year but that's another discussion).

From then Wenger should have realised what he, and we, already knew. Chambers shouldn't be playing more than 10-15 games in all comps this season. He's inexperienced and needed to be an understudy this season. In the unlikely event that either defender got injured, the replacement for Koscielny or Mertesacker, or Debuchy should deputise. So far, Chambers has played CB alongside Mertesacker, and RB the rest of the season. Yes he's coped most of the time, and yes he's doing well, but we all knew that was because he hadn't played against any top/second tier players.

Yesterday showed you everything you needed to know about this defence when presented with pace, technique and power. Chambers had an absolute nightmare against trickery and pace, and Monreal when presented with power and aerial ability got found out. And the worst thing is, those calling for Bellerin to go RB and Chambers RB wouldn't have made any difference. Chambers still would have been bullied by Bony and Gomis. I kind of understand this going forward and going for one more mentality. This squad isn't good enough to hold a lead. When balls are lofted into our box we're in trouble. We have to attack. Exception being Anderlecht. The warning sign there was 3-1. At 3-0 I could see they wanted to go for more. I don't see this team beating Man Utd in 2 weeks for the reasons named. Di Maria vs Chambers. Monreal vs. Rooney/RVP/Falcao. That game really is about who scores more. I see at least 5 goals in that game.

Serious questions need to be asked why Vermaelen wasn't replaced. Why Song wasn't brought back, or another DM. Koscielny clearly isn't coming back and finishing the whole season without rest, and Mertesacker looks lost without Kos to hold his hand.

His saving grace this year is everyone besides Chelsea is equally as poor. If we can make it to January and still be in touch with City/Southampton (who I see staying up there til early February) we're in luck for 2nd-4th. Unfortunately if he does it's him once again getting away with it.

Putting on Podolski when 3-2 up trying to protect a lead

NOT putting on Podolski when 2-1 and needing a goal, instead bringing on Sanogo

Haha

He is actually trolling at times

Does anybody remember the interview pre-season when he talked about buying Chambers, he said with a wry smile that when Monreal played CB pre-season, he showed 'that...he probably shouldn't be there'

So then he plays him there 2 games in a row and puts chambers on the right.

Trolling definitey

• Upvote 1

like scoring has been our problem

Giroud puts them small teams to bed, no come back, none of this I'll go and play left wing shit like I saw yesterday...

and scorers when we have need a scorer imo has been a problem, even Wenger clocked this last week, when talking about Sanchez scoring goals at 0-0, rather than when you have 2 or 3 goals already...