Loic Remy

The King

This could have easily of been my guys when they went to Newcastle a few years back. About 6/7 of them passed through on one white ting.

Them man caught life, even if she consented that night, 2moro if she feels filthy best believe that consent is turning into a rape charge.

Nothing to gain, guys going on like a pack of wild animals.

This could have easily of been my guys when they went to Newcastle a few years back. About 6/7 of them passed through on one white ting.

Them man caught life, even if she consented that night, 2moro if she feels filthy best believe that consent is turning into a rape charge.

Nothing to gain, guys going on like a pack of wild animals.

its fucked how that can be the case and the man has no defence because to some people it is completely inconceivable that a girl will allow herself to get chain fucked by multiple men

/

when i think back to secondary school days when me and my boys used to do lineups as a hobby we were very lucky not to be caugt facing r charges

/

anyone from newham must kno the legendary boshes like letitcia,

i remeber we took that girl to one dons house at least 15 man mustve run through her that day 

shits fucked

Some black boys in my sisters year at the time, when she was 15, got done for feeling up 2 white girls @ school.

My sister said it always happened but this time they decided they wanted to report it.

All of them (about 10) got expelled and placed on sex offender list for 5 years.

Some black boys in my sisters year at the time, when she was 15, got done for feeling up 2 white girls @ school.

My sister said it always happened but this time they decided they wanted to report it.

All of them (about 10) got expelled and placed on sex offender list for 5 years.

dat profiling

bet them bitches got a kick out of it (sending niggas down)

Exact same thing happened at my school in yr 10

We used to scrubs girls allllll the time but one time too many man got involved and it got a bit aggressive.

Luckily for me I was on the other side of school when it happened

5 man got suspended but it didn't go any further

must og happen in every school

happen in mine too, worst thing is one of the guys ended up breeding the girl like 3 years later when they were 16

remember last year april times i was with the mandem after a night out,

there was one chick and there was a 6 man train lined up

me and another guy  weren't even involved

anyways one of my guys left the bedroom and goes to me nah aint even involved

so i'm like how comes?

the guy replies when they were taking the girls clothes off

she said how this reminded her of this one time she got raped

didn't even delay the train :lmao:

I would just have cameras everywhere.

Watch a bitch try say she was unconscious when shes getting my balls dipped in her mouth like a Hobnob willingly.

walahi talk

You might clear yourself of rape, but wind up catching a invasion of privacy/unlawful sex related charge.

I have no sympathy.

Footballers put themselves in foolish situations by moving so young and muggy.

But like I say when we was learning the ways of life and earning our stripes, they was tucked up in bed after MOTD.

:/

Because we dont get rape charges too

>8 dons I know are currently on remand for a whore crying rape. It's looking extra peak for them.

Mad how when it comes to rape you are assumed guilty util proven innocent

God protect me I never find myself in such a sit

uation

Psh. I'm not ending in no rape scenerio that involves 8 guys, as thats not how I move ever, its young.

I was justing giving an example still.

People like you and me get rape charges too is what I'm trying to get at

I understand this, however I cant relate to the thought process thats gets you there.

If a chick rang me at 3 in the morning and said come to my house, I'm so horny I need to fuck... I'll say cool and go bed.

Or get her to text/email/bbm me it...

Cos when I'm faced with certain scenerio's, something in my head says... "what would a judge think if this was his daddy's little girl"

So how man that are grown, with p, fame, a family of their own, a bag of responsibilities, etc... can be out there running trains, passing random slores on through the night, can't think - you know what I aint moving right, well then they deserve to go jail for that alone. Its young like I said.

I would just have cameras everywhere.

Watch a bitch try say she was unconscious when shes getting my balls dipped in her mouth like a Hobnob willingly.

walahi talk

You might clear yourself of rape, but wind up catching a invasion of privacy/unlawful sex related charge.

privacy invasion charge >>> rape charge

ill take that 

just say you had them in there so long you forget to inform people/forget who you told

even if i get guilty, at least they see she was lucid and willing

I have no sympathy.

Footballers put themselves in foolish situations by moving so young and muggy.

But like I say when we was learning the ways of life and earning our stripes, they was tucked up in bed after MOTD.

:/

Because we dont get rape charges too

>8 dons I know are currently on remand for a whore crying rape. It's looking extra peak for them.

Mad how when it comes to rape you are assumed guilty util proven innocent

God protect me I never find myself in such a sit

uation

Psh. I'm not ending in no rape scenerio that involves 8 guys, as thats not how I move ever, its young.

I was justing giving an example still.

People like you and me get rape charges too is what I'm trying to get at

I understand this, however I cant relate to the thought process thats gets you there.

If a chick rang me at 3 in the morning and said come to my house, I'm so horny I need to f*ck... I'll say cool and go bed.

Or get her to text/email/bbm me it...

Cos when I'm faced with certain scenerio's, something in my head says... "what would a judge think if this was his daddy's little girl"

So how man that are grown, with p, fame, a family of their own, a bag of responsibilities, etc... can be out there running trains, passing random slores on through the night, can't think - you know what I aint moving right, well then they deserve to go jail for that alone. Its young like I said.

I dont agree with this

in your scenario you are just using common sense, which is fair enough but to the majority this may apply or may not even be relevant to a certain extent. Especially if you got money/fame you are more liable to get stitched up as they are seen as an easy target. 

I think what certain people are forgetting and not considering is that this lady in question is in her 30's right? We are not talking about your average young adolescent clueless bosh here. This lady obviously knows what she is doing.

Besides all this im sure these footballer types do these kind of activities on a regular basis and the relevant chicks just keep it moving, however in this case the female decided to stich them man up, a bit like kiss and tell's in the newspapers but from a different angle. Shes obviously got her own agenda.

Fact is guy could have been in any scenario even if it seems like a normal situation and girl can cry rape

moral of the story is none of us are safe 

• Upvote 2

Some interesting comments in this thread.

Man are hypothetically saying that if they were rich or famous they'd record all sexual encounters. Saying that is easy and nothing, in reality that's not gonna happen though is it?

Then TF has said if a chick calls him for a beat late at night mans gonna ask for written confirmation before putting his shoes on. (If I've missed the point let me know)

All this talk is all well and good but in reality everyone in here can probably say they've left the elves open to accusation, not through doing anything sleazy unlawful or scandalous but due to the fact that we have no control of the allegations that are laid against us.

To me the Mile Tyson case was riddiculous (I.e he picks up a chick from her hotel in a driven car takes her back to the hotel seen by witnesses who claim she wasn't forced there. Not to mention the claim that she had made another false rape accusation previously but my guy still served years for it.

Anybody can get done on a rape charge. People in long term relationships even.

This whole train thing is a complete next level of nastiness though. No sympathy for people moving like that.

I have no sympathy. Footballers put themselves in foolish situations by moving so young and muggy.  But like I say when we was learning the ways of life and earning our stripes, they was tucked up in bed after MOTD.

:/ Because we dont get rape charges too 

>8 dons I know are currently on remand for a whore crying rape. It's looking extra peak for them.Mad how when it comes to rape you are assumed guilty util proven innocentGod protect me I never find myself in such a situation

I was justing giving an example still. People like you and me get rape charges too is what I'm trying to get at
 I understand this, however I cant relate to the thought process thats gets you there. If a chick rang me at 3 in the morning and said come to my house, I'm so horny I need to f*ck... I'll say cool and go bed. Or get her to text/email/bbm me it... Cos when I'm faced with certain scenerio's, something in my head says... "what would a judge think if this was his daddy's little girl" So how man that are grown, with p, fame, a family of their own, a bag of responsibilities, etc... can be out there running trains, passing random slores on through the night, can't think - you know what I aint moving right, well then they deserve to go jail for that alone. Its young like I said. 
 I dont agree with this in your scenario you are just using common sense, which is fair enough but to the majority this may apply or may not even be relevant to a certain extent. Especially if you got money/fame you are more liable to get stitched up as they are seen as an easy target.  I think what certain people are forgetting and not considering is that this lady in question is in her 30's right? We are not talking about your average young adolescent clueless bosh here. This lady obviously knows what she is doing. Besides all this im sure these footballer types do these kind of activities on a regular basis and the relevant chicks just keep it moving, however in this case the female decided to stich them man up, a bit like kiss and tell's in the newspapers but from a different angle. Shes obviously got her own agenda. Fact is guy could have been in any scenario even if it seems like a normal situation and girl can cry rape moral of the story is none of us are safe 

Simple.

To save me fraffing up the page with quotes...

Badman your giving them a bly to make the same mistakes, as they have money and fame and can get stitched up... I see that as worse not a bly, if you have money and fame it comes with responsibilities. Take it away from a sexual context for a minute, at the height of 50's fame, other rappers got at 50 for not being able to go to the block and his answer was if I go to the block, I'll cause a madness for everybody on the block just being there as I'm an a-list celebrity, you dont see those on the block... My point is 50 was aware there are just some situations that your circumstance says you don't put yourself in certain situations.

So what if shes 30? You dont know the bitch! You can't be this hungry & that thirsty.

Kompressor, I wouldn't ask for confirmation, I'd probably rush her off the phone saying I need to shower or some sh*t, send me a preview while I quickly get ready and the Mike Tyson case was the first example of why every man should do this, cos from time he went in I knew what it was... When I was going Napa and all them places I never use to go chicks hotel room either, I dont know these chicks at all, yeah they could keep it moving & most do, but I don't play lottery to pay my rent.

Moral of the story keep your destiny in your own hands.