How old is too old to rave/go clubbing?

Kaypee

when i see them olders at the rave enjoying themselves i think nothing of it tbh, as long as they're not tryna buss the latest skanks they don't look that odd really

but how old are they? and what kind of events?

if i saw olders (30 n ups) at an urban club night i'd probably think they looked out of place

:/

Rah guys are 22 and giving up raving wtf.

what kind of music do you guys like?

Was going to come back in and mention this.

Right now I am 22 and my motivation for going, I can see myself doing this until  very late 20s at least

But if you're out for Booze, Birds and Bantz I can see a much shorter shelf life

Lol never

Just make sure you are in the right place

I avoid all them studenty places where they play cheese and drinks are dirt cheap.... Lol

everything else is a go

Actually limiting yourself on anything cos of age is dumb really

Guest 90210

Never, as long as you're in the right scene

basically

Me too old to go raving when I'm seeing my mums friends at Southport weekender? It's there weekender ffs, they started that sh*t.

na na na, safe safe.

Lol never

I avoid all them studenty places where they play cheese and drinks are dirt cheap.... Lol

everything else is a go

This.

I'm 28 and probably go raving around once a month. Most house events are more mature anyway.

Guest 90210

Lol never

everything else is a go

This.

I'm 28 and probably go raving around once a month. Most house events are more mature anyway.

thats what its supposed to be. now you got 18-20/21 coming along.

Rarely drink anymore, raving sober around bare drunks and ill end up fighting

None of squad A rave except for birthdays, the football dons are too OTT with the 'banter'

I enjoyed the little bit of the garage days i caught and i enjoyed all the funky house hype, nowadays it seems like there will be 1 decent tune for every 4 shit/average 1s

Never, as long as you're in the right scene

i agree i doubt i'ma stop for now i love music, obvs it might slow up as you get older with life getting in the way and stuff but there's nothing wrong

with going out and having a good time. as someone said its about what you go out for and how you carry yourself.

Rah guys are 22 and giving up raving wtf

crazy, though it depends what you listen to if i was reaching those rnb/hiphop raves i would give up too.

Guest Chelsea Jack

stopped at 22 really, not out of any conscious decision but because i stopped doing class A's, dont understand how people can rave just drinking spirits and bunning cheese that sh*t sends me right to sleep 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

truesay i dnt kno how the fuck guys can bun weed then go rave tho