No Blacks. No Irish. No Dogs. London letting agents 'refuse black tenants'

Illusion

asians = most of dem coconuts

pakistanis = biggest racists on earth

:/

Nothing wrong with his comment tbh. I'd put all south asians (Indians, Pakistani, Bangali, Sri Lankan) as racist too. Whiteness is everything to them. That is why I plan to beat the women and let their fam know. Nothing long.

:lmao:  :lmao:

whats the logic behind this. 

CREASE.

Shit like what Afcunt said is the typical generalisation that asians have tbh. Asian muslims will beg that Islam is the religion for black people yet will look down on blacks and will not tolerate their children at an age of marriage, actually get with a black. Only "brothers" when they want to recruit more muslims smh.

/

I don't work on logic.

Just out of interest this is a question to the blacks on here . Do you think a number of mass protests outside Asian owned black hair and beauty stores would work ? In my younger, more extreme days there was a time where i was thinking of doing some really nasty things . Things like trying to stop them from doing business by force by rounding up hundreds of blacks on a daily and completely ransacking their stores until they got the message . Would you back them ? Would this allow us to get our foot in the door ? Should we look into this ?

Your views please

• Downvote 2

Just out of interest this is a question to the blacks on here . Do you think a number of mass protests outside Asian owned black hair and beauty stores would work ? In my younger, more extreme days there was a time where i was thinking of doing some really nasty things . Things like trying to stop them from doing business by force by rounding up hundreds of blacks on a daily and completely ransacking their stores until they got the message . Would you back them ? Would this allow us to get our foot in the door ? Should we look into this ?

Your views please

That sounds like a very bad idea.

Your views please

why not just start ur own business?

Your views please

Well last year this happened in Peckham. They did it for a while and it was semi successful. It was interesting as in the end the old divide and conquer tactic was used to split the group.

Tanks for the replies . @zomby that could be on the table in the future , depending on how sucessful I am of cours but its di prince pal . These injuns and pakis don't like us , yet our women , stupidly of course are funding them . It doesn't sit right with me that they own so much of the market yet hate our guts . To top it off with those cheeky sods are naming their stores names. Like paks ,which means Pakistan . I mean for crying out loud

Your views please

Do the right thing

A bomb vest

Your views please

Well last year this happened in Peckham. They did it for a while and it was semi successful. It was interesting as in the end the old divide and conquer tactic was used to split the group.

restores a bit of faith for me . not even gonna front though we need to come much better than that if we want to be taken seriously but with the right funding and the right script it can work

swear allot of asian wholesalers of black products block black people who try and set up their own thing in the hair and beauty field.

To be fair I would rather have gay white guys living in my property.

Black people I would worry about illegal activities happening in my property and being troublesome lowering the value 

Africans and asians the food they cook stinks to high heaven they don't even use an extractor fan so you see curry stains all over the kitchen. Plus the yard gets a certain musk.

No Muslims for obvious reasons

Couples because of children