When Invited to a party (asked to bring a bottle)

kerser

bloody cats they only want '2 pulls'

the f*cks that doing anyone?

if you don't have your own weed at a house party of all places you clearly aren't a smoker.

ppl want to try it 

look cool with the smokers for a quick sec 

ask them man for chip, they will tell u nah i dont really bun 

Don't think it's that it's just in white people culture there is a tendency to ensure everyone's got a drink and is happy where as black folk are like where's my drink?/ there's food!? Quick run!

i really dont think its a black or white thing 

its just the type of ppl in the party, and how the vibe is 

if i had my own house party i wudnt tell ppl to bring drink, if im hosting i may as well have the drinks on deck as well

i notice ppl dont take nothing in them type of parties coz they know the drinks is flowing 

Think about how much drink the average consumes in a night, let alone in a sweaty house party.

You bring a bottle. A good bottle. You find the host, greet them and hand them the bottle. It's good manners. Not every day you have to be ignorant and go there with your long hand expecting to leave there licked. I've held parties and turned dons away at the door. Yes even my bredrins. And friends who have held parties have done the same and shamed them straight.

/

Appleton, Courvoisier, Vodka etc.

/

Who said Red Stripe or Dragon Stout :rofl: I'm not checking back who it was but you're a tramp :lol: Stop landing YARDIE parties.

• Upvote 1

The problem is black people are tight. Bringing a drink to a house party is like paying entry fee for the event, I have a deep disdain for people who don't follow this principle and all of my bredrins know if they are arriving anywhere with me they better have something to give as a courtesy

Think about how much drink the average consumes in a night, let alone in a sweaty house party.

You bring a bottle. A good bottle. You find the host, greet them and hand them the bottle. It's good manners. Not every day you have to be ignorant and go there with your long hand expecting to leave there licked. I've held parties and turned dons away at the door. Yes even my bredrins. And friends who have held parties have done the same and shamed them straight.

:lmao:

Went to a "red cup" party that kojo hosted a couple weeks ago at his pad, my boy knows him so he invited us. 4 of us roll, in the car we hand my boy £10 each to go offy and get a drink.

Man comes back with southern comfort and gives us all change back, I look at the bottle and it has "13.99" on the neck of the bottle that can't be removed :mellow:

He didn't really give a fuck, rest of us felt embarrassed. Got to the party have the drink to kojo, he emptied the whole thing into a punch then dashed the bottle :lol:

/

Generally I bring a JD, give it to the host then drink what I want from what's there.

Went to a "red cup" party that kojo hosted a couple weeks ago at his pad, my boy knows him so he invited us. 4 of us roll, in the car we hand my boy £10 each to go offy and get a drink.

Man comes back with southern comfort and gives us all change back, I look at the bottle and it has "13.99" on the neck of the bottle that can't be removed :mellow:

He didn't really give a f*ck, rest of us felt embarrassed. Got to the party have the drink to kojo, he emptied the whole thing into a punch then dashed the bottle :lol:

/

Generally I bring a JD, give it to the host then drink what I want from what's there.

so from £30 he buys a 13.99 bottle?

he couldnt atleast get two?

Creassing

I have seen henny ghost with out een pouring one cup out of it. Usually bring henny,absolute or rum.

I dont pass my weed only two people max as well unless its a few of us at the party then we pass two around. Strangers get smoke in their faces or roach if they are catting hard smh

Its good curtesy to bring suttin to a gathering