The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Arab and western daemon war part 47.

Coming soon to a shopping mall and tube station near you...

Lol@ thun.. Flushing them out... Israelis are right next to Palestinians and have never been able to flush them out going by that dumb logic.

But somehow pilots in an F16 will flush out men hidden amongst 10million people in land the size of the U.K.

Inherent daemon thinking

• Upvote 4

I have changed my stance and I'm now against the war.

We do not have to care about Syria, but we do have to care about the British Muslims who went there and ban them from coming back and arrest and imprison the ones preaching hate currently in this country.

Although, I approve of the air force assassinating British ISIS fighters in Syria as I don't want them fuckers back.

Just bombing "strong holds" is just gonna bring drama here, which I do not want.

Of course it's going to bring drama here.

But it's not going to affect the guys up north screaming bomb them, it's going to affect us londoners.

Mass bombing them is not going to make them pack up and leave.   They probably have it all set up for them to bomb civilians meaning more people hating the west, leading to more 'isis' members being recruited. 

You need a HUGE amount of foot soldiers to affect them, but that's too dangerous.

I just fear, it's us londoners that are going to end up being the losers. 

Which is why Corbyn was talking the most sense but Gambino only read the headlines about Corbyn being a terrorist sympathiser.

He said we should not just in as Americas sidekick again. We need to use the UN. Go in with countries from the East too. Not just the West. That way it's a global effort not just a western one.

Now we are the bad western guys again. Would be a different story if we went in with Eastern country. We are just feeding into what these guys want. To brainwash another generation with anti western propaganda.

Which is why Corbyn was talking the most sense but Gambino only read the headlines about Corbyn being a terrorist sympathiser.

He said we should not just in as Americas sidekick again. We need to use the UN. Go in with countries from the East too. Not just the West. That way it's a global effort not just a western one.

Now we are the bad western guys again. Would be a different story if we went in with Eastern country. We are just feeding into what these guys want. To brainwash another generation with anti western propaganda.

Actually no. I quite clearly stated that Corbyn was a fantasist for wanting to have Jihadi John arrested and tried in a British court and was upset he was killed. So let me ask you once again, how exactly are you going to arrest these guys in Syria and bring them back to Britain to be tried & Do you want them to live a cushy life in a prison cell on your tax payers money??????????

Arab and western daemon war part 47.

Coming soon to a shopping mall and tube station near you...

Lol@ thun.. Flushing them out... Israelis are right next to Palestinians and have never been able to flush them out going by that dumb logic.

But somehow pilots in an F16 will flush out men hidden amongst 10million people in land the size of the U.K.

Inherent daemon thinking

Yeah they will flush out your buddies and you can watch on the news

Your evil agenda won't be able to spread anymore

• Downvote 3

So if we sit back they will still try attack here and if we target there strongholds they will attack here

Don't feed into the weak lefty argument by destroying them out there it will come back here as that could happen by sitting back and letting them gain even more power

Why would a civilised nation like ours sit back to watch that region get taken over bit by bit by them, is that what some of you want, don't you mind them wiping out the people out there

• Downvote 2

So if we sit back they will still try attack here and if we target there strongholds they will attack here

Don't feed into the weak lefty argument by destroying them out there it will come back here as that could happen by sitting back and letting them gain even more power

Why would a civilised nation like ours sit back to watch that region get taken over bit by bit by them, is that what some of you want, don't you mind them wiping out the people out there

By that Tony Benn speech alone it smashes your claim about civilised.. so stfu about being civilised. 

attacking them there makes you more of a target.. have you forgotten why they attacked france and Russia? did they attack France or Russia 3 years ago>?

Have they requested permission from Assad, the legitimately elected president to fly over the Air space of a sovereign country? 

500 Policy makers of a country spend 10 hours "debating" sh*t ..and not one single mention about "oh by the way.. have we got permission from assad to fly into his country"? and you call yourselves civilised...the only country with legality to fly over syria is Russia who was asked by the country's president.

you seem to be regurgitating the same stupid script..much like your NWO script days.. 

this is nothing to do with left or right, none of you pricks shouting for War have the balls to Don a uniform and go and fight the people you claim you hate so much.

how i wish they could bring back subscription lets see how bent you lot would be on war then.. f*cking Keyboard general marshal. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why do you want it to spread, deep down you want the west destroyed, just say it

If we had your mentality back in the day would be under nazi rule

Can't watch a region be destroyed by savages and stand back watching the barbarity, I know you may have been raised this way to turn a blind eye to these things but people who value life and want mankind to flourish will root out the scum who want to bring us back into the dark ages

This pathetic thinking of if we don't attack them they won't attack us is ridiculous, they will do it either way and will probably would be worse if you let them gain more power than will be able to organise bigger attacks, stop it all now and disintergrate there strongholds

Again I ask why you happy for them to massacre people but you dont like us going there to reduce the killings, it's like most of you lot want them to murder and pillage

• Downvote 1

Why do you want it to spread, deep down you want the west destroyed, just say it

If we had your mentality back in the day would be under nazi rule

Can't watch a region be destroyed by savages and stand back watching the barbarity, I know you may have been raised this way to turn a blind eye to these things but people who value life and want mankind to flourish will root out the scum who want to bring us back into the dark ages

This pathetic thinking of if we don't attack them they won't attack us is ridiculous, they will do it either way and will probably would be worse if you let them gain more power than will be able to organise bigger attacks, stop it all now and disintergrate there strongholds

Again I ask why you happy for them to massacre people but you dont like us going there to reduce the killings, it's like most of you lot want them to murder and pillage

you are the foil papered nut case claiming it is going to spread. spread where? 

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh look out the MUSLIMS are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it spreads in the middle east why is that my problem or concern? 

WW2 was a bankers war so dont give me all that Nazi crap. besides, you cant compare a legitimate state declaring war and attacking another nation to a bunch of rag tags TRAINED BY GUESS WHO....USING ARMS SUPPLIED BY....GUESS WHO...... 

there is no comparison. IF they want their state... let them have it. if they 'declare war' and attack as a legitimate state... then that would be a better reason to defend ourselves.

Saudi arabia is already a caliphate and has been declaring war on the west by proxy wahabism for the last 40 years... whats been done about that? Saudi arabia has spread its wings but i see your leaders wining and dining with them.. but WE are the terrorist sympathisers :lol:

right now..they already have a very good reason to attack us, because we are still all up in their business..so your point is already invalid. The west created them, and Alqaeda, and every other form of terror in the Mid east had something to do with the west's inception... so there are already plenty of valid reasons for them to attack us.

your leaders will be safe...

• Upvote 3

Let me get this straight......... You want everyone to leave IS to invade the whole of the middle east, North Africa and Southern Europe and then when they are big enough and powerful enough to be a serious global threat you think they are going to look at their book which fuels them and tells them to conquer all non believers and say alright lads, that's enough, these bits of land will do us nicely?

• Downvote 1

He ain't right in the head

Want them to gain power and to invade other countries gain ground then once they are a super threat to the planet we go after them

Thinking all the worlds evils is down to the west is backwards and shows you hate is do much your willing for it to fall

Your mentality will perish along with the barbarians trying to destroy that region, your kind will never prevail

• Downvote 1

lol He can have his opinions on politics and who's doing what but those tactics are baffling. Not wanting to act until they become a major force lol Wouldn't want this guy on your team at Powerleague would you, aye lads let's go 6-0 down for a laugh then try claw it back.

Saudi Arabia have something the West wants, that's why they seem to be allowed to do what they are doing. If Nuclear Fusion ever gets cracked and someone has the balls to roll with it and leave the Oil Barons behind then they will hopefully become nothing.

ISIS is selling oil to Syria, the very country the militant group is trying to take over.

Apparently, ISIS makes $1.5 million a day by selling oil, making it a strategic priority to take over oil fields and refineries in Syria.

The Syrian government, ruled by the brutal dictator Bashar al-Assad, is currently engaged in a civil war with various rebel groups, as well as a war against ISIS, which is trying to establish a caliphate in the region.

Syria needs oil to fight these wars, and since ISIS controls a significant amount of the oil production infrastructure in the country, they are forced to buy oil from ISIS.

In addition to selling to Syria, ISIS also sells oil to black market traders in the region, who sell the oil to rebel groups or people living in areas that ISIS controls.

Plot thickens

And them oil joints just got bombed.

All thats happening is the equivalent of BP workers blowing up shell petrol stations

Let me get this straight......... You want everyone to leave IS to invade the whole of the middle east, North Africa and Southern Europe and then when they are big enough and powerful enough to be a serious global threat you think they are going to look at their book which fuels them and tells them to conquer all non believers and say alright lads, that's enough, these bits of land will do us nicely?

but Russia are already attacking them. You think ISIS can grow whilst Russia's attacking them? couple that with financial ostracizing and its a wrap for them.