Sign in to follow this  
Mame Biram Diouf

mcfc Raheem Sterling

I'm glad we've got past the Lennon/SWP comparisons.

He's an incredible talent and despite what most people seem to think, it isn't just because of his physical attributes. He's a very intelligent player with a great understanding of what

various positions require, so much so that it's difficult to say what his best position actually is.

I remember him playing as a full back last season and genuinely looking like he could make that position his own. Everything is set up for him to put a marker down this season, 15-20 goals is well within his reach.

In which games?

I can remember Palace at home when he first broke back into the team, he played there in a cup game as well if I remember rightly.

How does he have everything if his shooting/finishing is poor?

Excellent prospect though, hope his progression continues

There isn't a player in any of Europe's top leagues in his position with goal scoring stats considerably better, he's well on course to become a high scoring player.

There's been a marked improvement in his finishing over the past 6 months.

Still average though currently

Why was this (only) neeged (once)?

Are you saying is shootin / finsihing is good?

sterling

probably lazy but og liverpool fans must be thinking barnes mark 2

finishing is wonky but above average, can bang em but needs to work on them tidy instant ones

I agree - his blackness means his intelligence hasnt fully been appreciated by the white overlords as they havent fulyl clocked it

Can be the best player of his generation, won't reach Messi levels but i don't think Gotze, Isco, Neymar, James will either.

Can be the best player of his generation, won't reach Messi levels but i don't think Gotze, Isco, Neymar, James will either.

Gotze is a big game player you can't be mentioning him in the same levels as a one track "club level" bully.

Wasn't talking about Sterling

I was talking about that guy who breaks records in club level and dissappears on the world stage.

Gotze is a big game player you can't be mentioning him in the same levels as a one track "club level" bully.

He was a big game player, but he did nothing for the whole tournament prior to that.

The real question is how much money did Messi cost Porchy to earn a place in his blacklist?

• Upvote 5

Guest Gooner_Man

Not sure playing him as a number 10 is the best use of his talents although he is capable. Very talented though, once he has output which matches his ability he'll be a force.