Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

sh*t. This is not good.

Fact that account hasn't been abused worries me.

Lool at his "Go on Wayne" clips though

Give him time. He's played as a support striker for 4 seasons now. Give him some time to reshape his game to lead the line. He hasn't had this role since 2010.

He has always been good for a 20+ goals if played in the right position, as he is now.

Still hope.

• Upvote 1

sh*t. This is not good.

Give him time. He's played as a support striker for 4 seasons now. Give him some time to reshape his game to lead the line. He hasn't had this role since 2010.

He has always been good for a 20+ goals if played in the right position, as he is now.

Still hope.

lhDzMNx.png

• Upvote 1

sh*t. This is not good.

Still hope.

lhDzMNx.png
GTyW7Kx.png
  • Upvote 1

sh*t. This is not good.

Still hope.

lhDzMNx.png
GTyW7Kx.png

Gk6HSTG.png

• Upvote 1

Saturday 28th February 2015

On this day 3HUNNA scored 2 goals at home(1 was a pen) vs Sunderland to end a 2 month goal drought in the league

And it's also the last and only time in 2015 that he had more than 1 shot on target in a league game

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9950689/sky-sports-phil-thompson-believes-wayne-rooney-was-dreadful-against-aston-villa-on-friday-night

Rah

Comments are 50/50 too

Under moyes i would strongly back a brace vs brugge but i dont even know if he can that anymore

Has to score vs brugge or Newcastle he hasnt been under this much pressure for time

Led to nothing tho

Should have just gone bald at least he could have bagged headers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3200211/Wayne-Rooney-burnt-Manchester-United-captain-looks-ineffectual-been.html

the walls are starting to close in

need another 

64995-manchester-uniteds-wayne-rooney-sc

to buy him and us some more time

'I think all the media has written that for one year and advised me that I have to put Rooney in the striker's position. So it is amazing after two matches you are doubting your own opinion. I can't understand that.' 

sh*t.

van gaal is FULLY aware

Pmsl

Don Gaal >>>

Gave these armchair managers what they wanted and now cause Rooney's fucking their fantasy football bass up people are up in arms.

Long con being played to perfection.

Has to have the season of his life or its Capt Carrick from next season

'I think all the media has written that for one year and advised me that I have to put Rooney in the striker's position. So it is amazing after two matches you are doubting your own opinion. I can't understand that.'

sh*t.

van gaal is FULLY aware

:rofl:

LVG played the English media

Fuuu