Would you ever get back with an Ex thats slept with someone else?

J. Edgar

Quick update, she kicked me out of the house for good after I smashed her phone up, now I'm on bail for criminal damage.

absolute fuckeries.

Translation: She ran her mouth about donny she was beating, you got vex and smashed up her phone, she called white daddy and now you got a record.

When will dons learn you can't smash the BM when you want and expect her to just wait for you to fix up/grow up, you can't act however you want because it's not your yard (hence you getting kicked out), and the moment she hates you and you put hands on here you're getting shifted.

Good luck seeing your daughter mate. Any arrests due to domestic violence Social Services have to be notified of. If she says she's scared etc you can't even see your daughter.

Now tell me what you're going to do when Tyrone is going to her house with Black comedy films he's already seen and a takeaway beating your BM in the same room your daughter will be asleep in knowing you can't even go near the house because you're out on bail.

189.gif

• Upvote 8

Now tell me what you're going to do when Tyrone is going to her house with Black comedy films he's already seen and a takeaway beating your BM in the same room your daughter will be asleep in knowing you can't even go near the house because you're out on bail.

tumblr_inline_misxgcP1Gm1qz4rgp.gif