Beating Your Boys Ex

Heero Yuy

You might have to throw hands over that bro.

No lie

I'm not a fighter but the rage/disrespect/audacity would've got the better of me

seems like that's exactly what she was hoping for

Me personally I wouldn't sever a long friendship over the legalities of whose f*cking who 7 months after we split up

I agree with bad man sounds like u still got feelings bro :lol:

nah

his boy is some snake

linking his ex you kno

heero u done the right thing

f*ck him

These women are vile..but the worst person in this situation is your "boy".

If you was just linking this girl...minor... But this is a woman you was emotionally invested in and your boy knew that and still continued to do what he did. Fuck boy trait IMO. Also means he was probably thinking greez whilst u was with her. I know for a fact i would never beat any of my boys exs/currents, just a case of principle. So many women in the world.

She obviously did what she did to be a prick and your boy did what he did coz hes a scumbag.

Wouldn't bang him over. Would just cut don off completely. Untrustworthy man in my circle can't run, especially because of the fact he done it on a sly like that. If anyone asks you why you can let them know why.

• Upvote 2

You know what pisses me off the most is why is she in ibiza same time as you ?

Either man told her to come so he can beat

Or he told her yh im reaching with heero and she booked a holiday to do the madness she done

Either shes crazy or hes has no respect, probably both

Fammmm…..her and her friend landed the same day as us and dipped 2 days before we did.

This is a girl I’ve dodged succesfully for 7 months In Brum and she’s in Ibiza the exact week and the same club first night. Funniest thing is that I ALWAYS go last week of Sept for closing. This year I decided 3rd week as it’s too busy in the last week.

Must of turned up at at least 3 places I was at during the week.

Coincidences like that don’t exist still. 

/

Nah she came to Rainbow once with me, and she hated it, moaned about everyone chewing off their jaw, the music sounding repetative .. the standard wtf is this scene about bars

And yeh , fast forward....there she is…. DC10

I avoided my ex for a year. 

then my current mentioned her once and i saw her twice on that same day and again a couple weeks later.

• Upvote 1

Me personally I wouldn't sever a long friendship over the legalities of whose f*cking who 7 months after we split up

I agree with bad man sounds like u still got feelings bro :lol:

nah

his boy is some snake

linking his ex you kno

heero u done the right thing

f*ck him

These women are vile..but the worst person in this situation is your "boy".

If you was just linking this girl...minor... But this is a woman you was emotionally invested in and your boy knew that and still continued to do what he did. f*ck boy trait IMO. Also means he was probably thinking greez whilst u was with her. I know for a fact i would never beat any of my boys exs/currents, just a case of principle. So many women in the world.

She obviously did what she did to be a prick and your boy did what he did coz hes a scumbag.

Wouldn't bang him over. Would just cut don off completely. Untrustworthy man in my circle can't run, especially because of the fact he done it on a sly like that. If anyone asks you why you can let them know why.

More importantly is your boy white ? N/h

The fact he tried to hide it is the biggest fuckeries, makes you think what else he was hiding. When you was asking man for advice, he have a motive.

The fact that his opening bars where likely talking about you makes me feel Ill.

3 months after is fuckeries.

Swear this story feels unfinished

On 04/10/2015 at 1:07 PM, gattsu said:

The fact he tried to hide it is the biggest fuckeries, makes you think what else he was hiding. When you was asking man for advice, he have a motive.

The fact that his opening bars where likely talking about you makes me feel Ill.

3 months after is fuckeries.

Swear this story feels unfinished

Yeh this is the part that actually bring disgust to stomach.

Imagine man weaselling his way in by selling stories I discussed with him... 

/

no you're trying to gage the women I fuck with....

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

This is what you get for dating a becky in the first place.

Let this be a lesson learned.

Hopefully you will now come over to the good side,leave those damn beckies alone and change your name from heero to hakeem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stacks sign up to pof someshit you need a chick in your life for real.

fak fak fak!

feel it for Heero must feel like shit

didnt read through the topic just your main post

But your friend does not rate you at all, not even a little bit

and thts what would burn me the most

like man must be so confident he can smash your ex with no consequences whatsoever, and for that reason i also dont rate you

but hes a prick for that still

and the girl smh, but shes white yeah? so i dont expect any better, you need to re evaluate your life g, remember your a black man and stop fucking with these dead white girls

like what, do you really wanna settle down with one for the rest of your life?

each to their own but i would never do it

and your friend smh

all this gym your doing, you need to slap him or sutten it will make you feel better 

i

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1