"WHEN YOU SAY TEENAGE HOW OLD ARE WE TALKING" - The Pied Piper Of RNB R Kelly

Thizz

Do ur research guys a certified peadophile and I ain't even just talking about him pissing on that girl hes got so many cases its mad

She knew what she was doing tho acting like that line of questioning was about the music

Straight.

R.Kelly is a d*ckhead, lost the plot musically too - not sure what Trapped in the Closet was all about, some musical mid-life crisis if you ask me.

12 Play is a classic, Ignition, Feelin on Yo Booty, I Believe I Can Fly - all solid. But he's lost it.

Guy can barely read - I think he's actually certified illiterate (or he was..)

• Upvote 1

trapped in the closet added positively to his legacy imo

Boy...

All down to opinions! I think it showed how much of a shitty songwriter he is. Rapman could have ghostwritten him a better storytelling song. I think a lot of it was to distract people from the fact that he was just a massive paedophile - in a kinda self-deprecating, 'hey look guys, I'm a wrongun but I can laugh at myself)

IMO most of his singing after TP2.com was dead, singing in this lazy half talking/half vocalizing kinda way.

I think the thing with Kellz is he uses the youngsters as muses - Aaliyah was no doubt his muse. Then it was Sparkle's niece, then others. Top paedo.

• Downvote 2

This is why black artist's need to stop giving these white owned media companies the time of day and deal exclusively with black media who actually love them and are not just trying to exploit them for traffic.

All they do is take and then put on the next Sam Smith or Adele while younger black artist's can barely get a foot in the door.

I don't see Roman Polanski or Woody Allen having to deal with shit like this.

Fuck that bitch.

• Upvote 3

look at her facial expression when she said about the no need to comment on her appearance...so much self gratification.

Sad face.gif

Handed him his balls on a plate tbh

He shoulda known what time it was from she said she doesn't need his love, but deevs gone deev.

This is why black artist's need to stop giving these white owned media companies the time of day and deal exclusively with black media who actually love them and are not just trying to exploit them for traffic.

All they do is take and then put on the next Sam Smith or Adele while younger black artist's can barely get a foot in the door.

I don't see Roman Polanski or Woody Allen having to deal with shit like this.

Fuck that bitch.

?