the way theyre goin on dappys baby madda ahaa

twitter>>

Trek to uni girl

yeah what is this trek to uni business?

Only vaugely remember it

Her and dappy was argueing on the TL she claimed he used to beat her up

"@imanmulan: Go and watch murdered by my boyfriend. @TheDappy

in the mix he must have basically said shes a uni slag and she responded like

"Apparently I trek to boys uni's for d*ck. Look at me & ask yourself do I really look like I need to do that?" :lmao:

Even implied the mandem run through still

"“@TheDappy: @imanmulan the thing is I'm a rockstar and ur just some any side chick that we've all run throug"

Then they made up and now shes pregnant by him, a celeb who she says is taking her out of the hood. Shes like 19 and just hit the Lotto in her eyes

2dtu0p3.png

jesu, what a dust storm

GQkOyDp.gif

• Upvote 3

Look you lot can argue there is no pass

But he's standing next to a pack of niggas screaming nigga

He must have a pass nah?

:rofl:

People just going to Ray Charles this then yeah?
Is it not true

Further more you can't argue by yourself na ?

I agree with him kid.

Post was in regards to those who have been arguing the opposite but then scrolled past that post like they didn't see it

The american debate about the word is a whole other topic

We are in the UK the word is not as causal as it is stateside

Dappy knew he was going to cause a stir this guy is not saying nigga like its normal and the whole we PR shit is nearly as bad as when he tweeted he reconised Fazers d*ck in the video before.

The guy dont rate black people and thinks so little of us that he can just talk that way and nothing will happen.

Dappy knew he was going to cause a stir this guy is not saying nigga like its normal and the whole we PR sh*t is nearly as bad as when he tweeted he reconised Fazers d*ck in the video before.

The guy dont rate black people and thinks so little of us that he can just talk that way and nothing will happen.

The fact that he referred to 'we' as people from the "ghetto", hood etc just says it all really.

• Upvote 1

Dappy knew he was going to cause a stir this guy is not saying nigga like its normal and the whole we PR sh*t is nearly as bad as when he tweeted he reconised Fazers d*ck in the video before.

klkgikkgJGG

Oi man said staight away thats fazers when that sex tape droped

the way theyre goin on dappys baby madda ahaa

twitter>>

Trek to uni girl

yeah what is this trek to uni business?

Only vaugely remember it

Her and dappy was argueing on the TL she claimed he used to beat her up

"@imanmulan: Go and watch murdered by my boyfriend. @TheDappy

in the mix he must have basically said shes a uni slag and she responded like

"Apparently I trek to boys uni's for d*ck. Look at me & ask yourself do I really look like I need to do that?" :lmao:

Even implied the mandem run through still

"“@TheDappy: @imanmulan the thing is I'm a rockstar and ur just some any side chick that we've all run throug"

Then they made up and now shes pregnant by him, a celeb who she says is taking her out of the hood. Shes like 19 and just hit the Lotto in her eyes

2dtu0p3.png

Pure dust

/

Post pics of his BM

I like this idea that black people took the word and wore it best they could, but then I've grown up on hip hop my whole life so that will always be the way I was intro'd to the word, not through racists for instance

As a forward thinking human I don't think anyone should say it, but as a white person I understand I have NO business saying it, yet almost feel as uncomfortable switching it for "n-bomb/n-word" when quoting someone (in or out of a rap track), the whole process is weird to me, I'm an adult ffs I know what I mean, and so should you

So given my opinions above, I believe Dappy should know better, and basically trolled you lot whilst simultaneously affirming is black culture credentials on an artistic level

My problem with this whole argument is that I feel that a certain demographic of black people will eagerly wait on their edge of their seat for a white person to say it (when they know exactly what context it was meant in) in a desperate attempt to pull the race card, point at a white person and scream racist.

That approach IMO is embarrassing, and going completely against the grain when we think about moving forward in the world. If black people have already ripped the belly out of the word through reappropriation, then why not rip the heart and soul out of it as well by allowing white people to use it as a term of endearment, and therefore render the original meaning completely a thing of the past, making it a symbol of black peoples uprising against oppression, but also a measure of their cultural impact. But that's just me playing devils advocate.

Scream racist everytime a white person uses it in "the nice way" and it starts to look like people are quite happy holding on to the old meaning, and not embracing the new one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If black people have already ripped the belly out of the word through reappropriation, then why not rip the heart and soul out of it as well by allowing white people to use it as a term of endearment, and therefore render the original meaning completely a thing of the past, making it a symbol of black peoples uprising against oppression, but also a measure of their cultural impact. But that's just me playing devils advocate.

TRANSLATION: I really want to use the word please please PLEASE.

Listen white man. White people already say one thing and mean another. We already go through discrimination and people hating and not showing their face or real feelings. It's bad enough people say "Good morning. how was your weekend?" knowing fully well they hate you, without them calling us "niggas" as a term of endearment knowing fully well they want us on the next boat out of here.

I can already imagine the joy on their faces singing along to their favourite hip hop song freely using the word.

GTFOH.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2