Be an MP and sext a 17yr old WOBO

Supermalt

when you're his age what difference is 16/17/18/19 ? hell even 25... 

2FB3AA6C00000578-3379840-image-m-25_1451

^^^ his ex wife and his ex gf with his ex wife

wtf is that..... looking like some nu romantic... looking like shes about to hit up a cheeky tuesdays halloween party at bas vegas

shes a member of vampirefreaks.com 

had a little browse  :ghost:

bunch of captain save a hoes

she legal

i see no issue

apart from the fact he is an MP

His in a position of trust. There are certain jobs where you can't be flexing like that. He should have said leave it, or arranged it with her face to face if he was that desperate for the beat. The back and forth messages sunk him quite frankly. And a 49 yr old man sexting a 17yr old girl is not good. Did he really think she was on him like that? She's a prick teasing ho and an attention seeker, no doubt about that, but you don't facitllaite her foolishness, she stitched him up good and proper.

bunch of captain save a hoes

she legal

i see no issue

apart from the fact he is an MP

His in a position of trust. There are certain jobs where you can't be flexing like that. He should have said leave it, or arranged it with her face to face if he was that desperate for the beat. The back and forth messages sunk him quite frankly. And a 49 yr old man sexting a 17yr old girl is not good. Did he really think she was on him like that? She's a prick teasing ho and an attention seeker, no doubt about that, but you don't facitllaite her foolishness, she stitched him up good and proper.

This

He's a fuckin idiot. This chick already got pics in bare papers with half her tits out talmbout "I'm so shocked"

She played him to get paid for a story and he fell for it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the sun set it all up tbh like they did the Tulisa thing

Tbh man should be able to sext who he wants

Aint like he committed a crime or saink

its more hes not holding up the high standards of office or whatever. if you really realy ask i doubt the majority of voters give a shit, if you show how she chatting etc.

hes like a PE teacher texting a sixth former