fek cant use emojis anymore??

Swifties fixed it ???

21 minutes ago, dub said:

looks sharper but the colours are a bit dim

Agree, im gonna work on them when i get change

:clueless:

:lolno:

beautiful lads, beautiful 

Has a far more elegant look and feel. The pos and negs on mobile, everything so far seems real good. Still yet to check it out on my laptop but I'm sure it will be all good.

16 minutes ago, RYDER. said:

Like the new look. Anyway we could get a black skin? 

That's my only ask. Everything else is a good look

One thing to mention although maybe it's just me but the formatting on the mobile site is a little on the large side

25 minutes ago, DRC said:

That's my only ask. Everything else is a good look

One thing to mention although maybe it's just me but the formatting on the mobile site is a little on the large side

Soon come.

• Upvote 1

Is there an option for me to switch the post info so I see the time rather than it being 2 hours ago?

Usually read the gameweek matchday threads (often reading after a game) and can see what incident's being posted about, by the time the comment was posted.

Was in there just now looking at a post that only says 'OMG' and I dunno if it's about the goal or a separate incident that happened after.

56 minutes ago, md_dan said:

Is there an option for me to switch the post info so I see the time rather than it being 2 hours ago?

Usually read the gameweek matchday threads (often reading after a game) and can see what incident's being posted about, by the time the comment was posted.

Was in there just now looking at a post that only says 'OMG' and I dunno if it's about the goal or a separate incident that happened after.

It does show the time after 24 hours, ill check if theres an option for that tho...