Round of 16

Admin.

49 minutes ago, anelka said:

Arsene Wenger is also has some explaining to do

Walcott, Welbeck, Wilshere & Oxlade - All injured under his watch, 3 of them are pacey forwards and could have been useful had they been fit & in form. All of them bar Wilshere probably play better for England than they do for us.

Like fuck does he.

Wenger told him to take Walcott, he didn't... Walcott actually contributed for the Euros campaign and got parred.

Wenger tried to force Oxlade on us, during the season to get him on that plane until he got injured - Joel Campbell must still be wondering why he was dropped...

He told him to take Wilshere, but he has maintained never a DM and definitely a #10 for England (next season again he's going to force this on us, in an effort I'm sure to prove he ain't no DM). I called Wilshere a sideman cos he came on and still let Rooney dictate the play... You can blame Wenger for that, raised some pussies... Reality is, Wenger would've have persisted with Wilshere from the off, like he's trying to get France to do with Pogba.

Welbeck tbf, got injured when many said he should've been playing way more...

The fact our players look better for England says more about England, than us... Most stupid post today and yes I've taken "the bait"

1 hour ago, TF S4DK said:

Like fuck does he.

Wenger told him to take Walcott, he didn't... Walcott actually contributed for the Euros campaign and got parred.

Wenger tried to force Oxlade on us, during the season to get him on that plane until he got injured - Joel Campbell must still be wondering why he was dropped...

He told him to take Wilshere, but he has maintained never a DM and definitely a #10 for England (next season again he's going to force this on us, in an effort I'm sure to prove he ain't no DM). I called Wilshere a sideman cos he came on and still let Rooney dictate the play... You can blame Wenger for that, raised some pussies... Reality is, Wenger would've have persisted with Wilshere from the off, like he's trying to get France to do with Pogba.

Welbeck tbf, got injured when many said he should've been playing way more...

The fact our players look better for England says more about England, than us... Most stupid post today and yes I've taken "the bait"

Wenger's fault Walcott wasn't in form, he chopped and changed the poor boy, had a couple standout performances (Leicester away & Yanited home) but was unable to get into a rhythm because of the coach.

Oxlade was/is considered a prospect, a gem if you like for England, Wenger should've loaned him out to get him the minutes, another one who was in and out

Wilshere was lacking match sharpness but you're right, he played a submissive role, doing a water carrying job, I was shocked tbh he was poor after that promising cameo vs Russia.

These lot are big players for England, England fans have a right to point the finger at Wenger imo

/

Shocked Barkley didn't get on the park during this tournament, I know he was awful in that warm up game vs Australia but he is someone who runs with the ball and commits players.

Sturridge hates rooney lol Wazza has to do the honourable thing and retire, enough is enough

28 minutes ago, zoot said:

Rooney and Spurs ruined England

Quite a few shit teams in the QF's. France are laughing

Spurs lot did well tbh

Full backs were very positive, I thought Alli always made himself available and showed good industry and quality, Dier had a decent tournament 

Kane was isolated, Vardy was poor also (thank god we didn't sign him) 

Kane's performance was like his performance at the u21 tournament last year, maybe he isn't cut out for International football lol he must be questioning himself

I hope this shambolic exit doesn't affect them too much because they were a breathe of fresh air last season. Like Labour vs Tory, we need the opposition to be strong in North London, it's good for the environment, bants & local atmosphere. All you cockney mancs & southern scousers won't understand this because your main rivals are based 2/3 hours away.

Cahill getting done by little drop of the shoulder.

Hart butter fingers AGAIN.

Rose don't look international quality to me.

That's 3/5 of the defence washed.

Atleast.

Dann shoulda got called up, you ain't bombing no throw ins like that with him there, instead you take 4 full backs when Dier can play fb aswell.

No cohesion between the front 3 either, Sturridge wasn't intelligent enough when out wide, not his best position tbf, Kane was a joke at times, a random fan could've taken better set pieces ffs. Sterling, told you man you can't bring him, form was horrendous. Lallana for all the industry no penetration, really has not fulfilled his promise since moving to Pool.

Barkley was the only impact player and didn't see any pitch, just madness.

6 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

He hasn't done shit as a club manager. Was a very good player true but great players fail in managment all the time 

He has done well with the u21's so the next logical step should be the seniors, the fa should groom their management like that imo.

Promote in house.

For Southgate to get a club job now would mean his stint has been a waste of everybody's time.

Guest Blacksheet

I actually thought England could it this year 

was imagining a street party down central n ting 

lol fucking useless cunts

Pmsl

/

Think the fa are happy. Money been made. Maybe the next two games at Wembley will be below capacity, but they'll have the same drum bangers believing again in due course. We're forever going to have big players who's best position would be bench.

/

Euros finally starting? I was wrong about this comp. We just got done with the qualifiers.

• Upvote 1

well said zizou 

Bane as much as it may be painful to watch that is englands lane we have got to a point we need to face facts. I also don't understand trying to fit all your stars in one side it just does not work and its something England has been doing for well over a decade most other successful teams do not do this ffs.

We have and have had exceptional players who are overlooked if they were Spanish, German, French would have more caps than the handful they have.  I refuse to believe a succession of managers paid top dollor can not see this. The Fa must be having a say on squad selection.  

I don't want to see any post tournament analyse about who England should replicate either. I have seen us try to copy the Germans The french and the Spanish. I am truly hurt and I will not support the England football team for a while after yesterday

that's just his forward thinking instincts kicking in, Rooney the selfless will gladly drag a man away with his movement to create options

got plenty of time to learn more about the role

6MORE YEARS

Alli was one of those Tottenham players, I rarely liked to talk about as I thought he was actually good.

This tournament had me mentioning Alli during every game, smfh. Still got time but like I said unless these Tottenham players was on "bants" or he has an injury, the guy is a fraud.

Alli is a good player, same way as Kane is a good player, but they need certain players around them to make it work.  You don't score the type of goals them man score and become frauds 'cause of some dead England team.  Kane was DEAD in the u21 tournament as well then become top scorer in the league. 

Alli was linking well with Rashford and Sturridge against Wales imo