Hot Summer: 2017 Transfer window edition

Admin.

Costa feeling like running down his contract and leaving on a free at 30 for one last big payday? If so I can respect that.

A real chance for a mid table team to make a push at CL qualification again with the big spending going on. 

Gonna be some really dependable, solid and point to prove players available at a decent price this summer. 

Not seen much of the promoted teams, how much wprk do they need to secure safety/midtable?

The audacity of this guy

SISSOKO: LAST SEASON MY WORST EVER

Moussa Sissoko has cast doubt over his future at Tottenham Hotspur by describing last season as "the worst of my career".

"You can never be sure of anything," Sissoko told L'Equipe.

"Once again, what I want is for everything to be clear. If the manager is no longer counting on me, if he thinks that other players are better, then he should say it.

"The idea is to be clear very early to allow, if I need to leave, for my agent to do good work… Even if everyone knows that I prefer England, I have never closed the door to any league."

Read what else Sissoko had to say about his Spurs future here.

expanded thumbnail