2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

5 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Is that what it said? 

I misread it still. He commited these crimes around/before the same period he murdered that man in the car. 

He’s just vermin. No use to society at all. They should really lift the law on naming and shaming these scumbags just because they’re under 18. I know people will say it will hinder their rehabilitation back into society but wouldn’t you want to know if a murderer was released?

He's 16

after his stretch then maybe you can safely apply your vermin label with a better bullseye but now he's just getting over being born still 

what you gonna do after a name n shame other than dribble over it on the daily mail? Write him a poem maybe

Balkan boyos inside won't need a tabloid for the name tag if he really pulled those crowds / anyone cares

Any C cat below Buckley after his YO gap year is done may be a little bit more stress than you knowing his name

Maybe I am underestimating your powers tho 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, local said:

He's 16

after his stretch then maybe you can safely apply your vermin label with a better bullseye but now he's just getting over being born still 

what you gonna do after a name n shame other than dribble over it on the daily mail? Write him a poem maybe

Balkan boyos inside won't need a tabloid for the name tag if he really pulled those crowds / anyone cares

Any C cat below Buckley after his YO gap year is done may be a little bit more stress than you knowing his name

I understand this point  of view  in all fairness yute might not have one decent adult in his life but i do question the consistency with this stance. If the victim was a relative of yours would naming and shaming him or labelling him vermin still be off limits?

21 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

If the victim was a relative of yours would naming and shaming him or labelling him vermin still be off limits?

We cant always keep bringing up this same dusty argument every time 

Flip it 

If the yout was YOUR brother would you want him named and shamed 

• Like 1

This is 1 of them still

4385F64C00000578-4820642-image-m-36_1503

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4820642/Two-teenagers-mindlessly-killed-31-year-old-father.html

Here was a decent man and a brilliant dad, driving all the way fro Manchester to Essex to see his kids, when so many guys (and women) don't bother with theirs, even if they live close by.

Did not deserve this and I hope those two get the maximum jail sentence.

My exact sentiments.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kerser said:

We cant always keep bringing up this same dusty argument every time 

Flip it 

If the yout was YOUR brother would you want him named and shamed 

Just playing devils advocate with it could care less about the naming restriction law tbh  but to answer your question It would be an is what it is ting for me personally  consequences to every action

On 02/12/2017 at 4:43 AM, local said:

He's 16

So what if he’s 16? This is the problem. He’s 16 yet he murdered a man. He’s 16 but he was robbing people. Just getting over being born? Are you serious? You’re acting like he’s a retard that doesn’t know any better.

He’ll get out in his 20s and continue to live his life with the joke of a sentence he was given. Meanwhile, his victims have a life sentence with the loss of a life, as well those who were robbed by him and his brood.

Someone said what good will it do naming him? What good will it do protecting him? The reason why waste men like him continue to reoffend because there’s no deterrent. They know they’ll do a short stretch, have their identities concealed and continue living a life of dust.

I don’t think every crime warrants being named and shamed but in the case of murder, why should he be protected because he’s a few years shy of being an adult?

But hey, just throw out the “daily mail” reader rhetoric because I don’t subscribe to the whole “he’s  a product of his environment” story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42226558

Men sought over gay apology attack on Jubilee Tube train

Two men wanted by police

Police are searching for two men after a teenager was attacked on a Tube train and forced to apologise for being gay.

The 19-year-old had been travelling with friends on the Jubilee line in south-east London on 21 October when he was verbally abused by two men.

One of them put him in a headlock while the other took his phone and threatened to stab him. He was then strangled until he said sorry for being gay.

The British Transport Police (BTP) said "hate crime would not be tolerated".

The group that included the victim were dressed in fancy dress and had been travelling between West Ham and North Greenwich when the attack occurred.

After the men released the teenager they gave him back his phone but got into a fight with the rest of the group, police said.

A 25-year-old woman suffered bruising after she was punched and pushed to the ground.

In a statement, the BTP said: "We won't tolerate behaviour where someone is targeted because they are perceived to be different, or made to feel uncomfortable on their journey."

hopefully these 2 get caught soon, scum 

"One of them put him in a headlock while the other took his phone and threatened to stab him. He was then strangled until he said sorry for being gay."

• Downvote 2

On 26/10/2017 at 6:16 PM, kerser said:

Jamal Mahmoud Pentonville prison death: Men not guilty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42234346?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter

On 03/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, Trap God said:

He didn't murder anyone

You can't read an article then create your own narrative to describe what happened because it tailors to your pre existing beliefs

Ok, so you want to play the  semantics game. His actions led to a man dying (better now). But I guess I shouldn’t expect someone named “trap god” to be impartial when it comes to discussing criminals.