TheOneGameBaller

Maya Jama (colourism topic)

On 21/04/2018 at 5:10 PM, Realone2016 said:

Not much room for him to speak tbh

I really don’t get stuff like this, how is it funny?

plus what about his sister?

17 minutes ago, yhfam said:

I really don’t get stuff like this, how is it funny?

plus what about his sister?

He's a joke. 

Even if he thought that for some demented reason was funny. Why would he feel the need to go public with it. 

Who was he trying to impress with that?

Dunno if it is or isn't but that could easily be a fake retweet people used to do them around that time.

1 hour ago, Kompressor said:

So the "Somali women" think they're superior.

The "black women" envy the Somali women for having these supposed superior natural traits.....

Is that what you're saying?

Yeah basically. Obv not every single 1 but its defo common

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, ag. said:

He's not lying though. The hate is retarded on both sides. Somalis who think they're superior coz some Arabs fucked their ancestors and gave them 'good hair' and light skin lol and the opposite side is a selection of black women (obviously not all) who secretly hate the good things about Mali women they wish they had... controversial maybe, just my opinion tho before more feelings get hurt...

True to some extent but Ethiopians and Eritreans have those same features but i don't see the same level of hate coming from either side. I think with Somalis it's  a class issue if there was more in higher positions they would be respected a lot more. Then there's a bit of culture clash with most of them being devout Muslims black Muslims love malis.

I see a lot of progress in somali relations now that were in the 'woke' era tho .

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Admin. said:

Dont understand the uproar 

black people (women) especially say and do a lot worse about somalis

I'm black but agreed especially light skin women 

I don't know who said but it's absolute bullocks, saying racists shit/jokes in your teens is not normal and should never be taken as that

being a teenager isn't an accuse imo

fuck maya & all dem bitches (and stormzy if he said what he said) about she was only 17

personally I've NEVER EVER said racist jokes, remarks or anything of that nature coz i know better and it's simply not in my nature to hate, dislike, discriminate or offend anyone coz of their "race"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

True to some extent but Ethiopians and Eritreans have those same features but i don't see the same level of hate coming from either side. I think with Somalis it's  a class issue if there was more in higher positions they would be respected a lot more. Then there's a bit of culture clash with most of them being devout Muslims black Muslims love malis.

I see a lot of progress in somali relations now that were in the 'woke' era tho .

IMO a lot of horners even if theyre from diff countries theyre similar in them still thinking they're seperate to others Affs for various reasons. The woke era is changing a lot of that tho

24 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

I don't know who said but it's absolute bullocks, saying racists shit/jokes in your teens is not normal and should never be taken as that

fuck maya & all dem bitches (and stormzy if he said what he said) about she was only 17

personally I've NEVER EVER said racist jokes, remarks or anything of that nature coz i know better and it's simply not in my nature to hate, dislike, discriminate or offend anyone coz of their "race"

!!

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

Anyone can get it in this woke era

No acceptions, no accuses

It's all mad

You man didn't partake in the great African vs Carribbean wars in school? Missed out. Built character.

42 minutes ago, Drift said:

You man didn't partake in the great African vs Carribbean wars in school? Missed out. Built character.

fam

infact if it wasn’t for this and personal insults I definitely wouldn’t be so thick skinned as iam now

Everyone insults everyone else. People are generally complete cunts. It jus seems like the same people constantly getting overly triggered

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Anyone can get it in this woke era

No acceptions, no accuses

It's all mad

man meant excuses :lol: @ accusses

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

Everyone insults everyone else. People are generally complete cunts. It jus seems like the same people constantly getting overly triggered

Alie

These people are going through 6 year old tweets trying to find something to rage at

On 21/04/2018 at 5:10 PM, Realone2016 said:

Not much room for him to speak tbh

Pnut got bare funny tweets but that one was trash 

Stormzy even got a shit sense of humor

celebrities getting battered by the thought police lol

The left are a bunch of culture police nutjobs that cry when you dont go along with their script.

Pathetic