Why does the media try and make out Lewis Hamilton isn't a likeable guy?

kerser

Fans will call him a dodger, purely on the Brook factor. Well UK boxing fans. Then the perception is he's fucked off to America too...

Probably too white for the Asians and too Asian for everybody else ?

Plus I think there is a sense of disappointment at certain mistakes in his career, he does lose bad.

• Upvote 1

For kahn its the heavy defeats to handpicked nobodies

Plus hes been based in usa mainly hasnt built a core uk fanbase outside of asians

I'll be extremely surprised if Khan gets that fight. He already made himself look silly a couple weeks back.

Bob Arum would rather give it to his own fighter, Crawford, than he would to Haymon/Khan.

Then plus, there's not gonna be a joint PPV between Sho/HBO.

Bob's either teasing Khan or he's using it as a barganing chip.

For what it's worth, I'd rather see Khan vs Pacquiao than I would Crawford vs Pacquiao. I also think Khan loses badly. Crawford would put it on Pacquiao and I don't want that to be his last memory.

This

Khan stays getting mugged off by the big boys

I like khan. He has heart and seems a nice enough guy but this chasing the mayweather fight has done him no good.

• 2 years later...

The video drew criticism on social media, with performance artist Travis Alabanza tweeting: 'I hope @LewisHamilton properly thinks and apologises to his nephew for that video.

'Thinks about why it is so horrible, and considers donating to a charity which supports LGBT youth. That video is a video so many of us have experienced. Gross. It sticks with you.' 

Looooool Wah??

Reaching.

2 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Could happen to anyone

/

Wont catch me holding no little boys hand dressed in a princess dress though ??‍♂️

It’s force considering his initial viewpoint, the media and public backlash and the way he’s now all the sudden cool with it and acting for the cameras 

FORCE

Thing I don't get about this whole thing is why kids are being allowed to make these important decision whilst they're still kids.

They can't vote, smoke, have sex or drive but can decide they are a different gender.

Just doesn't sit right with me. Also think in a few years you'll have a few coming out and saying they made the wrong decision and the parents rushed it through.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Thing I don't get about this whole thing is why kids are being allowed to make these important decision whilst they're still kids.

They can't vote, smoke, have sex or drive but can decide they are a different gender.

Just doesn't sit right with me. Also think in a few years you'll have a few coming out and saying they made the wrong decision and the parents rushed it through.

I agree

But also think lewis was a bit of a bully for postin the vid on social media, so unnecessary

And I think if we dont make a big deal out of a child wearin dress up clothes, it can pass with no issue. It should be an indoors thing only an u av to explain what it means in society if the child wants to go outside like that. 

20 minutes ago, Thizz said:

This is only the start in the Western world. Unless there is a respected and ‘intellectual’ movement against this stuff. But they pigeonhole anyone who is anti as a mindless uneducated ‘bigot’ lol

2 hours ago, ag. said:

This is only the start in the Western world. Unless there is a respected and ‘intellectual’ movement against this stuff. But they pigeonhole anyone who is anti as a mindless uneducated ‘bigot’ lol

Yeah the Gay movement are acting rather bullish

If you oppose their views or have a difference in opinion you are branded and labelled but stand your ground lads, this is not progressive at all and contributes towards this current dehumanisation which is occurring in the world right now

On 29/01/2018 at 10:40 AM, Badman said:

It’s force considering his initial viewpoint, the media and public backlash and the way he’s now all the sudden cool with it and acting for the cameras 

FORCE

His career relies on public perception, doesn't really have a choice tbh.

Bernie Ecclestone and them man woulda made the call if not...

His career relies on him duppying Vettle on the track n bringing home them Ws, fuck what Martha n Harry think about his "non-progressive" views.

Same ting last year when he didn't attend that London Live event before Silverstone, EVERYONE was on his neck!! Brought home the win in the race n it wasn't mentioned again, n Silverstone will no doubt sell out again this year too.

Once he stops racing, then yeah he needs to care about public perception, but while hes still at it AND winning...GTFO