Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Lol yeah it is Close, I've just been saying Arteta is more defensive minded, the original comment was that he wasn't good enough defensively but statistically he is more defensive/better defensively than one of his contemporaries  at the current leading club in the country.....he will probably compare favourably or similarly with the other players in the league too

However there's no true standout deep lying player in the league imo (till next season)

• Upvote 1

deffo need an upgrade on arteta.

tired of seeing this guy in promos and being interviewed as one of the main guys for arsenal football club. 

no real defensive instincts.

not athletic enough.

remember the guy came to the club as a playmaker but failed so miserably that alex fucking song had to step up and grab 13 assists.

like MK said, good squad player. im sure hes professional enough to accept that kind of role as well.

I'm literally so excited about this signing.

Higuain could be in the top 3 Wenger signings under his reign.

Worth every penny, that immaculate touch and clinical finishing will take us to the next level.

You know every season we deep down have hope that a good start followed by a good winter could see us challenge, well with Higuain I think our ambitions may come true.

Would he be the best striker in the premier league? thinking about it, I think he would..

Rooney will be good business. Englands golden boy. We will def shift a few shirts and secure a trophy.

He will have a point to prove pre world cup.

Buy no way this is happening. We cant match is wage demands and he wont take a pay cut. 2 strikers in on window not happening.

It means giroud will have to make way or become third choice.

I rather we secure Felaini and a top class keeper right now

higuain will get 30+

but not with rooney there

rooney will get 30+ and score in big games 

either way arsenal look very strong going into this season, defo ahead of chelsea and united at the moment.

either way arsenal look very strong going into this season, defo ahead of chelsea and united at the moment.

What makes you say that?

Couldn't agree less.

No change of manager / playing style / backroom staff /philosophy 

Squad from last season kept together and looks like it will be improved with new signings

thats a bad thing in arsenal case.