Penultimate Prem Weekend

Admin.

United won 3-2 on penalties after the game finished 3-3.was a sick matchdiouf scoring 2 after missing plenty, Kiko banging in a penaltyDelfouneso scored 2 for villa from some good play and some comical errors from united (foster, De Laet), cant remember the other villa scorerFoster won it by scoring his penalty saving the next one lol :D

• Upvote 1

Ideally I wanted Liverpool to come 4th.Rather Spurs than City as City coming 4th, means our league becomes the Money 3 and City would go on to win the league within the next 2 seasons.Spurs doing it means I really be able to see how good a manager Redknapp is, cos he'd have a tough summer of decisions.That said its Spurs and Spurs never do sh*t, so City will do it and have a better squad albeit a very unbalanced squad.

I'm hoping that there is more pressure on City than us. They spent alot of money this season and everyone expects them to finish top 4. I thought we were going to finish 7th this season but Liverpool seem to want that position this season :D We usually have a good record up there but that won't mean sh*t today. Harry can easily f*ck this up before the game starts with his team selection!

I hope Spurs get it because:1. They wont even qualify/get absolutely pummelled in the group stages (no Besiktas) and go back to where they were battling it out with Villa for 5th.2. For once they can send for arsenal fans and not feel alienated (dont worry arse fans it will only last a few months)3. Man City will have more pressure on them next season to break into the top 4.. Which will cause disruption behind the scenes.. More changes in management etc.4. We will be top 3 next season.