Summer transfer thread

TBH, VDV is the best signing & most high-profile signing of the transfer window in the PL so far. Albeit, a sh*t window.STFU
yh bigger than Balotelli, toure and Silva u clown? wtf?
LOLI'm a VDV fan, remember that. :D Until I see he's signed, sealed, delivered to Spurs anyway, I'm hoping contract talks break down.
VDV>>>>Football>>> Arsenal is that how it is for you yeh?

TBH, VDV is the best signing & most high-profile signing of the transfer window in the PL so far. Albeit, a sh*t window.STFU
LOLI'm a VDV fan, remember that. :D Until I see he's signed, sealed, delivered to Spurs anyway, I'm hoping contract talks break down.
lol

:D d*ckhead.TBH, I said it 2 pages ago. If he plays against us, I want him broken. Nothing long.But LOL @ not being able to rate a player doing something sick against your team.

Jealous? Lol Moving goalposts like say we are playing a 5-a-side down hackney marshesWhoever is jealous in a temporary purple patch team like spurs has lost their minds fella.You stay disgracing England in Europe.
real talkdont even rate what most of murks says as welllol @ allow the fanboyism thoWHO CARES ABOUT VDV?

pennant rejected ajax for stokei wish i could neg himoh wait....

lmao, wtfVDV is a sick signing, especially for £8million. Crouch is gonna have to improve his hold up play though. Defoe looks like he's bulked up a bit, maybe he can play uptop.
if it was anyone other than spurs who had signed him 90% of these comments wouldnt be in here.