VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Ah, bike messengers… Whether you see them as life-saving daredevils swooping through the steel canyons of cities to make sure urgent documents get delivered on times, or treat them as cocky, helmeted menaces dodging traffic and making the streets hell for drivers, there’s no denying the compelling image of a biker involved in a life or death chase. Or least there isn’t for David Koepp, who made that the subject of his latest film, Premium Rush. The second trailer for the film is online at Yahoo and can be watched below.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars as Wilee (we assume his parents watched a lot of Road Runner cartoons), one of New York’s legion of messengers who put their life on the line with every delivery. Speeding through Manhattan on a specially adapted, lightweight bike with one gear and no brakes, he’s constantly risking becoming human jam on the pavement.
But then one delivery, which has to be sent top speed – hence the title – leads to more trouble than usual. Soon, Wilee is on the run from corrupt cops (including Michael Shannon) and criminals, and his friends and family are also in danger…
With Jamie Chung, Dania Ramirez, Aasif Mandvi, and Aaron Tveit also in the cast, Premium Rush rides into our cinemas on September 14.

JGL on fire!

Saw Prometheus last night, was really looking forward to it, thinking it could be one of the greatest films ever made. Unfortunately came out of the cinema feeling slightly underwhelmed, probably down to the fact i was far too hyped for it, i dont know. Still a good movie though and visually amazing.

• Upvote 1

[media=]

[/media]
"Ill Manors" is a multi-character story[3], set over the course of seven days in Forest Gate, London, a scene where everyone is fighting for respect.[4]The film focuses on eight core characters[5], and their circles of violence, as they struggle to survive on the streets. Each story weaves into one another, painting an ultra-realistic gritty picture of the world which is on the brink of self-destruction. Each story will also be represented by a different rap song.[6]

lol got some white nazi character....smh

all this "product of my environment" shite is bullshit

our environment is a product of society's behaviour which is bein fully manipulated by sh*t films like this

Saw Prometheus last night, was really looking forward to it, thinking it could be one of the greatest films ever made. Unfortunately came out of the cinema feeling slightly underwhelmed, probably down to the fact i was far too hyped for it, i dont know. Still a good movie though and visually amazing.

yea about half way througgh i got the feeling that they was setting up the sequel

too focused on money rather then entertainment kmt

[media=]

[/media]
"Ill Manors" is a multi-character story[3], set over the course of seven days in Forest Gate, London, a scene where everyone is fighting for respect.[4]The film focuses on eight core characters[5], and their circles of violence, as they struggle to survive on the streets. Each story weaves into one another, painting an ultra-realistic gritty picture of the world which is on the brink of self-destruction. Each story will also be represented by a different rap song.[6]

lol got some white nazi character....smh

all this "product of my environment" shite is bullshit

our environment is a product of society's behaviour which is bein fully manipulated by sh*t films like this

this looks shit

/

really wanted to see prometheus but every single person saying its over rated, im disappointed before even going to see it

Thought Dictator was average. His worst movie

cant be as bad as bruno surley?

google bruh

How long in advance before the screen date do Imax tickets go on sale generally? Want to book DKR tickets but no info on when they will be available.

Someone here must know.

Just checked the site;the BFI IMAX in waterloo are selling Amazing SpiderMan tickets now for booking,and that film is not out till early July...so im guessing about a month before release, will the tickets be available.

google is your friend bruh

yea about half way througgh i got the feeling that they was setting up the sequel

too focused on money rather then entertainment kmt

Agree with both of you. To much hype ruined it. The sequel probaby will be at the giant humans planet.

Thought Dictator was average. His worst movie

cant be as bad as bruno surley?

Bruno was more controversial and imo, more funny. This film i can say had one funny moment that i laughed at.

Anyone seen the film Warriors way?

It's got bad reviews but i found the film solid.

The film is slow you could say till you get till the last 50 mins or so and there's some really good scenes. Outlaw Cowboys vs Ninja Assassins