Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

the racial component is just something people wanna hide from to be honest, i dont like it any more than anyone else but its there and its not going away and different people are gonna be affected, you can try and look at it from all angles or you can look at your own angle first (angle as in race) and when you see that the RECOVERY period of this is gonna be most painful for black people as a whole thats when you will see it. The politically correct twist to this is that there are other non black people who are equally in the same economic point is many black people and people will use that as a handy crutch to say this is about CLASS and not race this is the perfect opportunity to make it sound like there is no racial problem.You have all races of people rioting but you notice its mostly black people they are showing.why is that then?

He assumed she was being racist? Because she was looking at his phone, supposedly. If she was black, would it still be racist? If he was white, would it be racist?
I think the racist remark was a flippant one.He wouldn't have known the woman to call her that but his frustration was justified.Her rudeness was not.There is never a time for anyone to be behaving like that, you will really see society crumble when behaviour like that woman's becomes acceptable.
PEOPLE ARE RIOTING ON THE f*ck*ng STREETS OF MOST CITIES AND THISSSSS ISSSSS WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO MOAN ABOUT, THIS BEHAVIOUR IS UNACCEPTABLE??????WE'RE DOOOMED IF THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ARE THINKING
What is going to save us here is clear thinking, not thinking like that prick of a woman or some of these idiots on the radio.As you said racial tensions are stirring but with idiotic reasoning they will become more than tensions.
What is going to save us, is if people stop rioting, end of.Absolute madness blaming this on other people. Dooomed
  • Downvote 1

this all looks like a nation turning against itself, bringing out the worst in people.sad thing is the views here reflect the general flavour nationwideand in a way nearly everyone is right, apart from picking out the race.cos if they were doing something amazing they would be British Kids

• Upvote 2

here is what some american dude wrote on his facebook

"This is NOT a "riot". This is an UPRISING!!!! And hopefully it will be the END of Black stupidity in Britain thinking their purpose for living is to chase white girls. Wonder if Black Britons notice there aren't any white people protesting WITH them. This is a BLACK movement and hopefully will be a wake up call."
i have no opinion on this but this is how things are perceived from this guy who clearly doesn't know all of the facts.
  • Upvote 1

this all looks like a nation turning against itself, bringing out the worst in people.sad thing is the views here reflect the general flavour nationwideand in a way nearly everyone is right, apart from picking out the race.cos if they were doing something amazing they would be British Kids

Just came back from Morocco...What.the.f*ck?Pictures look crazy.Why have I seen pictures of people proudly holding up tesco value rice?!? :D(Murdoch started these riots so the media wouldn't focus on him and our bent police.that's my theory and i'm sticking to it)

so my son should pretend these people do not like his kind?
You are sounding like them old racist guys in the deep southHatred breeds hatred
ive picked a side,simple as, I am not remotely concerned about how it is perceived.
I pick the side of the human race not my skin colour
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unless you are a complete fool, you can not tell me there is a common trait among all black people that predisposes them to rioting.
arguably not a genetic onebut judging by all the comments in this topic, there appears to be a socialogical one
  • Downvote 2