Work & Life

Natalie

Ive been here nearly 4 years. I moved floors/ teams 18 months ago. Only just cleaned out my old draw

Took half an hr of speed sorting. Found 2 pairs of shoes and a bakin tin. Also vitamins an shit

Inside i am a hoarder. Throwing things away is hard. I have a keep an throw away pile and i have to keep goin bk an splittin the keep pile

So glad i emptied it but i cant lie im probably taking rubbish home

I have been given a referral for a group finance position by someone I used to work with. He reckons its a pretty solid lock to get me in (time will tell). I'm not really interested in what the company does and how they earn their bread but the money is good and if will give me the work life balance I have been craving.

My concern about leaving audit is development. For all I hate about audit you develope skills and quickly. This can always be the job before the job I want .

when i started in this organisation, we had a choice of what pension scheme to go on

obviously i didn't really understand any of it but now im looking into it i chose the right one! Everyone who chose the other one got moved over to what looks like a pretty crappy deal

i feel like such an old lady

my pension gets paid to a family member when I die, i think I put my mum...

Had my budget from my bosses and it's only 0.7 % increase after going 70k over 2 years ago and 30k this year

was surprised as the next lowest is 3.2% but I have grown this place so much csnt physically get much more out of here

Had to sack new guy man was drunk at work, crying coz it was a week before Christmas, joke thing is he was on 3 month probation and turned up late like 4 times! Big man aswell smh so ive had 2 sack 4 people this year in my 2nd year of management.

• Upvote 1

Drunk or hungover?

Had to get rid of one youth who on his second day told a colleague hes 'trappin', has a burner in his bag, and is only here cos his mum told him to get a job. Tbh i was more pissed he took a 45 min break when it was meant to be 30 min, cant be taking be taking the piss with breaks on second day.