Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Im a contractor, dont need to do all HR stuff remember.

Contract between company and themselves can be ended at anytime if they have reason too.

u aint squirming ur way out of this 1 u burnt sea lion

all tryna convince us you've been sacked, y would u bother

Convincing ? Everyone knows im a contractor, nothing new, contracts come and go.

u jus made the most replies in the last 5 minutes than u have in the whole thread

ur desperately trying to convince us

not appening, all ur female workmates will be informed

Contract between company and themselves can be ended at anytime if they have reason too.

Convincing ? Everyone knows im a contractor, nothing new, contracts come and go.

u jus made the most replies in the last 5 minutes than u have in the whole thread

Ive not been on since my last post in the morning, at most ive sent about 6 messages now.

Do as you wish

• Downvote 1

Ive not been on since my last post in the morning, at most ive sent about 6 messages now.

Do as you wish

Why did they actually fire you?

Did Erin actually send them messages?

• Downvote 1

If you've been sacked, then I guess it won't matter if I post your workplaces number inside this thread for one of these cruel bastards to bait you to the receptionist, will it?

You know local and and the QPR c*nt would love to dob you in for defiling their pure, unadulterated, white and delightsome angels.