Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

I think only the surface is being scratched

definitely

this guy was probably already a fully functioning deviant when the internet come about mid 90s

there's probably been 17 years of seediness, gayle adapting as the internet evolved, through message boards, msn, social networks, hookup sites, growing up with his global network of characters and his ever growing collection of c*ck pics

hunnyhive.com is probably another of his creations what with all the fake profiles, even read em having convos with each other on their wall about threesomes

this doesn't end here n thats the scary thing, gayle will be in some other corner of the internet lubing up his next victim, n no1 will ever know if he's back or ever left

we need to finish him for the good of humanity

i'm with jas, he got to be venom, why would there be two homosexual schizophrenics on 1 forum, look who happened to get 1st comment in this thread btw

would explain venom's proxy use

• Upvote 1

:rofl: :rofl:

the way there's a constant list of users at the bottom

come like sky sports news on transfer deadline day, everyone just waiting for the next 'yellow breaking news ticker' development to unfold

lol Vip needs this on the index page.

*Ms.Gayle Exposure Shocker - Whatever*

/

*Transfer Window deadline day mega thread - Sports Room*

etc etc

• Upvote 1

Ok so, Gayle was lying about being fired. Just heard from my friend, they said they saw him at Beazleys today. Acting like nothing happened.

Called his work number also.

"Beazley, this is Darren speaking"

Hey Gayle, say hi to Chris for me :lol:

* gets coffee on