Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

Both of the exposure topics have been bad, but this is the single most disgusting thing I've read, f*ck whoever it was that posted it.

100%

So VVV was Goddaz sending for man regularly?

This is so f*ck*ng weird.

Not even about that sh*t he was saying about me, that's nothing but the sh*t said to Titan is FOUL & we as a forum should go in on the sick f*ck.

Any issue I've ever had with you I've came straight at you like that time in the sports room when you tried to bwoy me of with some smart remark. Besides, I can get to you easily. We've spoke plenty of times, we know same ppls so why the hell would I send for you on the forum ffs :/

few technical details to help

its easy to mask and change your IP address ( i do it all the time to watch american music videos on youtube that are blocked and various other tv shows and shizz)

but, to use the same IP as you, theyd need to somehow clone it, there you run into all sorts of problems, i dont even know where to begin, begin with its not easy AT ALL, especially with your standard windows PC and average user, theyd need speciliased software and hardware, it can stop one or both devices from accessing the net, theyd need to connect to your ISP as you at the same time and sh*t so traffic would be f*cked up as it wont know where to go and sh*t the ISP will have trouble communicating with either machine

i dunno, im hungry, someone else carry it on

He slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings.
----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off
ye 2003ish he first landed here.
No babes it was no where near '2003ish' according to goddaz himself he came to the uk in september 1988, he done a track called 'Hoping' on the 'Be Yourself' where he talks about his journey to the UK, came out in 2004ish i thinkhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/5178411211b9e502/
na he actually came here in 2003. trust me babes

Trying to tell him when exactly he landed

:rofl:

smh guy is a loser

normally i'd feel sorry for anyone who's lost someone but seriously titan shut up u moaning/crying moist c*nt, sh*t happens u f*ck*ng p*ssyu deal with it, roll with it & keep it moving, ur born, u live/suffer & u die end off*ck ur dead grand dad, f*ck ur mums pain, ur aunt & all of ur family squaredthey are more worse, f*cked up sh*t happening in the world & jus coz this touches ur little sh*t/insignificant world of 'oh my grand dad died of cancer so everyone shud feel my pain and shud be understanding' f*ck RIGHT OFF & stop getting emotionalgo ACTIVELY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Go fund raise or something, be a doctor so u can make a difference, ur grand dad's cancer was probably self inflectedand lol @ ur lekkle p*ssy self smashing anyone until cranium spreads, nucca please

And to think this man was talking to me on a casual tip like he hadn't just posted that wickedness...

Both of the exposure topics have been bad, but this is the single most disgusting thing I've read, f*ck whoever it was that posted it.

100%

So VVV was Goddaz sending for man regularly?

This is so f*ck*ng weird.

Not even about that sh*t he was saying about me, that's nothing but the sh*t said to Titan is FOUL & we as a forum should go in on the sick f*ck.

Any issue I've ever had with you I've came straight at you like that time in the sports room when you tried to bwoy me of with some smart remark. Besides, I can get to you easily. We've spoke plenty of times, we know same ppls so why the hell would I send for you on the forum ffs :/

Who knows, but the evidence is stacking up against you & you should understand why people are looking at you funny.

Goddaz as much as I wanted to belive you never did this. But the proof is overwhelming tbh.

No way someone would go to such lengths to set you up. Easier option would be to go Internet cafe and do this stuff than all that tech stuff.

Please just admit it was you. Or of course the picture could of been photoshopped by admin to make it look like you have the same ip. Then they could of edited your old post and e Morgan's to make you look guilty. And use Justin as the bait

Or you post this stuff when your drunk, high whatever and another force posses your body.

Juju>>>>>

im no expert but we are all discussing the IP address thing with limited understanding

this 'dynamic IP' we can see is more likely to identify a network, not a device.

a whole network of devices can be represented on the internet by one IP address.

this in no way clears his name, just posting to clarify.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bbbold_1.jpgSweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?
its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

Shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

Explain this then u fruit cake

STFU dumb c*nt!!!

1. I've done addressed that. Simply go & read.

2. So what if that ''WAS'' me. How can you conclude it was me based an exchange. sh*t, everyone might as well be guilty because they replied to someone in post. It's f*ck*ng forum you dumb prick. People talk, reply & address each other all the time.

Any reaching dumb c*nt.

Oh snap...

Your still salty over that comment I made about you being a dumb road guy & your only one move away from getting locked up :lol:

snm

• Downvote 12

bbbold_1.jpgSweet.Looking to get this on MondayAnyone wanna buy a K850i?
its a sick phone unless ur goddaz who's got da htc diamond touch :P ur not ready 4 da bold

Shut up e.morgan :P ur just jealous no phone on da market can test mine including 'The Bold', iphone, da phone is ALOT!*westwood voice* Fall back!

Explain this then u fruit cake

STFU dumb c*nt!!!

1. I've done addressed that. Simply go & read.

2. so what if that ''WAS'' me. How can you conclude it was me based an exchange. sh*t, everyone might as well be guilty because they replied to someone in post. It's f*ck*ng forum you dumb prick. People talk, reply & address each other all the time.

Any reaching dumb c*nt.

Oh snap...

Your still salty over that comment I made about you being a dumb road guy & your only one move away from getting locked up :lol:

snm

gavel1_e0.gif

CASE CLOSED

• Upvote 2

:/

Smh see y would me getting locked up make u happy?

Anyway safe for confirming u was moving like gayle with the e.morgan sh*t....calling next man babes and all that yh?

:lol:

Pathetic creature...my grandpas got heart problems wat u tellin me?

• Upvote 1

As a truly independent observer in all of this, it would be extremely easy for anyone that is a mod to basically clone Goddaz' IP.

Readily available software. All they would need is the target's IP address and obviously that's easy.

To what end though?

I DONT' SEE WHERE THE MOTIVE IS FOR THAT THOUGH.

As a truly independent observer in all of this, it would be extremely easy for anyone that is a mod to basically clone Goddaz' IP.

Readily available software. All they would need is the target's IP address and obviously that's easy.

To what end though?

Could of been mike glorious as these two never got along ??? Kind of back stabbing move this guy would pull

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An IP address is what identifies devices (computers, smartphones, iPads) on the Internet. Since many IP addresses are dynamic (can change), it is not a fool proof way to identify Customers. Another reason it is not a reliable source is that it can be spoofed or faked.

When a computer using a dynamic IP address is shut down or the address is otherwise released it becomes available for use by others. If the address is used by dial up users this will probably happen several times a day. Over a period of years any given address has probably been used by hundreds or even thousands of different users. Any computer using a dynamic IP address could have hundreds of different Addresses over several years.

The IP address does not denote a physical location of the device at the time it is connected to the Internet.

IP masking is a method of hiding or obscuring the true source IP address.

8 IP spoofing is a method of impersonating another system’s IP address.

9 IP redirecting is a method of forwarding or routing Internet traffic to an obscured IP address.

Fraudsters can use anonymizing proxies to mask their true location as a way of bypassing geolocation controls, thus allowing them to pretend to be coming from anywhere in the world. In fact, fraudsters often are able to find proxies that are located within the same county or city as the billing address.

/

The way I see it anyone can be framed with the ip thing. As for the exchange with this e.morgan I honestly don't remember the convo.

As for e.morgan knowing about me I remember Gayle made a topic (http://www.vip2.co.u... +about +goddaz on me asking if my war background was true in which he & others copied & pasted my bio. Essentially anyone could have googled me & got that info easily as what was said was/is in the public domain + over the years I've given lots of info about myself on the forum.

I don't know why and will probably never know why but I'm sure I've been a victim of fraud.

This reaching is pathetic mate. I dont need wikipedia to tell me about how IPs work and how our forum logs them.

Just digging yourself deeper tbh.

• Upvote 1

To what end though?

Could of been mike glorious as these two never got along ??? Kind of back stabbing move this guy would pull

MG couldnt even split a topic nevermind clone a IP :lol:

Why would Gayle do that doesn't he use his accounts for stealing danz identitys and getting dirt on thirsty vip2 members with his account? E Morgan didn't do that even if the user pretended to be a girl. Also how would someone whos not a mod find out your ip address? I highly doubt one of the mods did this tbh.

and ill tell you where the cloning argument falls down...

E.morgan posted before goddaz on some occasions so do you realy wanna tell me somebody tricked Goddaz pc in to logging online with a cloned IP so it would look like he posted from the same location as E.morgan?

REALLY?

• Upvote 4

To what end though?

MG couldnt even split a topic nevermind clone a IP :lol:

Pmsl free mg

and ill tell you where the cloning argument falls down...

E.morgan posted before goddaz on some occasions so do you realy wanna tell me somebody tricked Goddaz pc in to logging online with a cloned IP so it would look like he posted from the same location as E.morgan?

REALLY?

• Upvote 1

Everyone of Goddaz posts has cemented his guilt to me anyway.

• Upvote 3