Tulisa's cocaine deal shame

Barney Stinson

The whole things is laughable though, I mean surely anyone your dealing with needs to come to you recommended, allow connecting any tom d*ck and harry who comes to you with a bag of money.

But then again Tulisa strikes me as that type of person who likes to shout about being connected with the 'hood'

The sun prob tested the sniff in a lab to see what it is then handed it over to the police with all their evidence tbh.

Reason he prob went himself because it's a new link who wants to pick up half O. So he is obviously thinking of future deals.

Only skimmed thru but don wanted 3 grams but bought half an oz just because mike said he doesnt move grams?

Deserves to get caught if true

The sun prob tested the sniff in a lab to see what it is then handed it over to the police with all their evidence tbh.

Reason he prob went himself because it's a new link who wants to pick up half O. So he is obviously thinking of future deals.

Only skimmed thru but don wanted 3 grams but bought half an oz just because mike said he doesnt move grams?

Deserves to get caught if true

:rofl:

Man should have knew something was up

From 3 grams(party time amount) to Half a oz

:lmao:

Nobody is really gonna say "alright cool give i will take the half oz"

Guest chap44uns

She must have money and with that money a hitman should be hired to dead a few of them sun people in a year or two.

No way I could take this lying down

Shut up