ONE NIGHT STANDS

underwriter

Not one to pull up on his lies but how you having 10 ons in 3 years then 0 after ??

Surely after uni as you get older and have more money your game and possibilities improve

What qualifies as a one night stand tho?

a white girl called laura fromm oxfordshire in the first year of uni; shes made great new friends and this i sher first time in a big northern city;

you meet at a university night ; shes drunk and lonely - maybe shes broke up with Matt her rugby playing bf who she saw kissing katie at the lacross social;

shes upset angry and emotional, shes confused, shes had too many apple sours and gin and tonics. and shes horny and wnts a bit of danger in freshers - oh look a handsome afghan spouting all the right tosh and who has bourght her a kebab and showed some atttention to her; hes witty and a bit naughty

shes in the crazy part of her life - hey im young and free I can do what a want ; kayley next door in uni halls had a threesome with a black lad last week; i really like their hair its liike a microphone

the afghan separates the drunk becky from her mates and manages to get her back to halls where he sadly tries to plough her minge whilst feeling ashamed and sad he would rather be coming in a sock back at his flat

skzjsjz apple sourz classic white girl choice