NFTR - Not For The Radio (Interviews)

Afroman

Yeah it was pretty disappointing, I knew what Bushkin was trying to say about the Grime thing but his message never got across. He asked me on twitter what I thought I said it could of added more depth because the amount of stuff heartless done is amazing but you would not know that from this interview and now you have a whole new generation who have no idea how they shut down raves. There were never no crews at any BIG garage raves until heartless opened the door even that point was not put across which is a relevant information.   

• Upvote 3

Yeah it was pretty disappointing, I knew what Bushkin was trying to say about the Grime thing but his message never got across. He asked me on twitter what I thought I said it could of added more depth because the amount of stuff heartless done is amazing but you would not know that from this interview and now you have a whole new generation who have no idea how they shut down raves. There were never no crews at any BIG garage raves until heartless opened the door even that point was not put across which is a relevant information.   

yeah interviewers should of picked up on this meaning the influence they had rather than trying to create the headline 'Heartless Created Grime'. Some amateur journalism smh.

yeah interviewers should of picked up on this meaning the influence they had rather than trying to create the headline 'Heartless Created Grime'. Some amateur journalism smh.

Real Madrid star in 100 million pound move the one of Europe's biggest clubs, CLICK HERE

It's nothing to do with America. You can ask all the questions and talk off air about what's okay and what isn't okay.

These man are just giving dead interviews and Vis is BETTER than this. If these man aren't willing to discuss certain things don't do the interview. F**k all this Dame Dash 'Chatty Patty' nonsense. Interviews when at the pinnacle or coming to the end of your career should be about discussing your history and what your fans want to know.

Bushkin's interview was a waste of time. So was Mega's.