The Counted: People killed by police in the US this year

dub

1 minute ago, Heero Yuy said:

black people can't do anything positive without a negative angle being put on it from other black people,

we do that effortlessly and consistently better than any other race. 

400+ years of slavery would do that

Guest Blacksheet

:/

iam not

when the Isreal and Palestine thing was going on ppl were marching here too

ppl were even marching for kony Ffs 

noone said nothing 

6 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

black people can't do anything positive without a negative angle being put on it from other black people,

we do that effortlessly and consistently better than any other race. 

:rofl:dying

Man said effortlessly, it's cray.

Everything is manipulated, even this whole conscious movement, funny how its not popular to be conscious until a bunch of black celebrities like Beyonce start milking that angle, now you got everyone and their nan commenting, simply a vanity excuse to boost ones career or get brownie points from your liberal white and black audience, 

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I dunno what people always base that on (saying there's no marches regarding issues in Africa etc). I couldn't say they're no marches or rallies purely for the fact I haven't looked into it, not because I haven't heard anything publicly discussed in mainstream media. Obviously things that happen in Europe and America are more widley publised in the UK which provokes a wider reaction from the public.

Shut up man, you're one opf those annoying all lives matter(till a week ago) i'm talking about, trust to see someone like you at a protest cuddling a beckys back.

17 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

"My people" is all I'm seeing people say "our people". One of, if not the most divisive race wants to talk about solidarity when it's popular. Every other time, 7 days out the week screaming "fuck the other side" and after seeing the snaps/Instagram photos I can see the motivation for many was just to be seen. Complete vanity exercise for a lot of them. Not even going to get started on the songs I'm hearing some of these trash rappers put out. If you're going to stand up, stand up properly.

4 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

Everything is manipulated, even this whole conscious movement, funny how its not popular to be conscious until a bunch of black celebrities like Beyonce start milking that angle, now you got everyone and their nan commenting, simply a vanity excuse to boost ones career or get brownie points from your liberal white and black audience, 

I hear you. However, it's still  positive that the likes of beyonce are making peeps more conscious, regardless if it's for her own financial good or not.

15 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

Shut up man, you're one opf those annoying all lives matter(till a week ago) i'm talking about, trust to see someone like you at a protest cuddling a beckys back.

I doubt Becky will be there tbh. She'll probably be at home looking after Kayden and getting those fish finger sandwiches ready for dinner.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Has half a point. On the not doing it for own community. 

Other than that he's chatting shit. Making an excuse for inaction, to me if your not doing anything you might as well shush and remain indifferent. 

Lol @ make yanks respect me. 

More bum licking than the marching if anything. Who are they to be proud they respect you. 

Niggas bleed just like us. 

You guys arguing amongst yourselves while white people in the western world still feel the police were correct in killing man and justify it any chance they can get.... Black people will be the white mans slave forever with or without chains.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2