RIP David Bowie

Bruno Di Gradi

Rip

/

If cancer ever gets cured the body will find something else to start killing us... We have to die

if they find how to cure the million different typa cancers then what else can really kill people

they got cures for most serious shit n even hiv n that aint a death sentence 

Increase in cancer is in part due to peoples lifestyles.

In western countries especially people are unhealthier than ever, drink more, eat worse, smoking etc

I swear it was just as bad 50 years ago, did they not encourage people to smoke back then too

I don't buy that it's all down to our lifestyles, people who are healthy are getting it, non smokers too

In western countries especially people are unhealthier than ever, drink more, eat worse, smoking etc

I swear it was just as bad 50 years ago, did they not encourage people to smoke back then too

I don't buy that it's all down to our lifestyles, people who are healthy are getting it

Obesity is sky rocketing, diabetes on the rise, processed food is more popular than ever before, sugary drinks too.

Add to that binge drinking culture.

Anyone can catch cancer no matter how healthy your lifestyle is, but there are certainly more factors working against people now then there have been ever before.

and like local said people are living longer.

I don't buy that it's all down to our lifestyles, people who are healthy are getting it

Obesity is sky rocketing, diabetes on the rise, processed food is more popular than ever before, sugary drinks too.

Anyone can catch cancer no matter how healthy your lifestyle is, but there are certainly more factors working against people now then there have been ever before.

Most of it, is to do with what you put in your body, that includes so called healthy foods like White rice and White milk as well.

I think processed food could play a part but I think there is a more defining factor which we ain't figured out yet or could be something more sinister at play

There needs to be more research done to figure out the increase and what are the defining links

I think processed food could play a part but I think there is a more defining factor which we ain't figured out yet or could be something more sinister at play

There needs to be more research done to figure out the increase and what are the defining links

Food radiation pollution, simple.

Stress is a big factor in a lot of illness and it's only going to get worse, our generation are more anxious and depressed than any other before it due to media and social network glamorisation.. When were around the 40/50 mark, it's going to be peak

RIP Bowie, true legend

On a serious note why is cancer so rife in this day and age. Its like everyone knows someone that has got it.

Its depressing man

How has it increased so much in 50 years

Why is there not major research done to why it's increased so much

Cancer is a mutation of the cells in the body. You need only look at the chemicals we use on a daily basis be it skin care, food, drink, preservatives, additives, artificial flavourImg, pollution etc... Lifestyles are not conducive to how our bodies were designed and therefore mutation occurs.